Thread: PSPDizaster 2.XX Downgrader

DCEmu Newbie

Default PSPDizaster 2.XX Downgrader

Team : PSPDisaster

Homepage : http://s15.invisionfree.com/PSP_For...ex.php?act=site

Read more about it and view the video here http://www.134.xbox100.com/general.html

Real or fake, you be the judge

Check it out, and tell what you think...

:|

DCEmu Newbie

edit: link removed (could be bad news ) -1time

DCEmu Newbie

Seen it, it's just a bunch of moronic high-schoolers who think that they can patent a modchip, because a modchip is UNPATENTED TECHNOLOGY according to them (I laughed so hard I was in tears by the time I finished reading their site and their threads on the psphacking101 forums and the pspupdates forums). Then they tried to raise donations to buy a bricked psp off e-bay and they bought one that was too messed up to use. The video is of them hilariously taking it apart (laughing at them not with them). But don't worry, they're supposedly VERY close to a downgrader even though they haven't even tried it EVER.

Here A Thought If U Use Setx And Set Your 2.o Psp For 1.0 To Trick It...you Will Notice When U Insert The Umd With Firmware Update(anything Higher Than 1.0..gta Is 2.0 And Streetfighter Alpha Is 2.5) The Game Will Propt You To Upgrade Right So If Someone Made A Setx Like Program For 2.5 Or 2.6 You Thenuse Ta Exploit Load Your Eboot Loader Set Firmware Tweaks To 1.0 (triking Your Psp 2.6 To Think Its 1.0 Ok..) Then Put In Gta And Update Too 2.0 And Poof You Went From 2.6 To 2.0 From There You Could Use The Downgrader Tiff Exploit After Your Back To 2.0 Downgrade To 1.5

So From 2.6 Right Down To 1.5 All We Need Is For Setx To Work On Gta And Ill Try This Method

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    Here A Thought If U Use Setx And Set Your 2.o Psp For 1.0 To Trick It...you Will Notice When U Insert The Umd With Firmware Update(anything Higher Than 1.0..gta Is 2.0 And Streetfighter Alpha Is 2.5) The Game Will Propt You To Upgrade Right So If Someone Made A Setx Like Program For 2.5 Or 2.6 You Thenuse Ta Exploit Load Your Eboot Loader Set Firmware Tweaks To 1.0 (triking Your Psp 2.6 To Think Its 1.0 Ok..) Then Put In Gta And Update Too 2.0 And Poof You Went From 2.6 To 2.0 From There You Could Use The Downgrader Tiff Exploit After Your Back To 2.0 Downgrade To 1.5

So From 2.6 Right Down To 1.5 All We Need Is For Setx To Work On Gta And Ill Try This Method
    it would work, but we have no flash0 WRITE access atm...

That would be interesting cause many people are suffering (not me) with 2.1+ firmware and even my self don't want to see PSP owners to suffer with the expesive hardware that they have purchased. Maybe some day a downgrader will be made for 2.1+ firmware users and they can have a more homebrew friendly PSP

Neither of the links work for me
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Thread Information