Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mortal Combat Trilogy

Default Mortal Combat Trilogy

OK i have the neccessary B1 Version of MKT i was just wondering how long it takes to load past the initial screen i've tried twice and its been 3 mins on each and no luck... any suggestions?

u canīt play any comercial rom... sorry .

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    The emulator is slow. Some PD roms do a pretty nice framerate but games like mortal kombat do about 5fps.[b1] dump runs just fine. When you see the second screen, press start as it's just warning you that there is only 1 controller plugged in.
    Umm do u not read the main page???

lol, the rom work, but when u press star the emu crashes.
    and donīt tell me idiot.

My problem is i can't get past the first screen , the ROM does work past that , ur statement that no commercial roms work was totally incorrect

infernomax is right MKT should work. The game should run. Its just hard to tell whats going on cause there's no textures yet. Have you tried pressing start? I can get to just after you select 1 player, but others have got further so meh...

OK i have the neccessary B1 Version of MKT i was just wondering how long it takes to load past the initial screen i've tried twice and its been 3 mins on each and no luck... any suggestions?
    I had the same problem. I was using Mortal Kombat Trilogy (U) [b1] and it got stuck at the copyright screen. Then I did what PSmonkey said and tryed Mortal Kombat Trilogy (U) (V1.0) [b1] thats what it says on the realese post. And it works, but like crazyjohn said after you pick your character it gets stuck on a screen with big square boxes moving up, down, and across the screen.

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Problem Solved i was using mortal kombat trilogy (e) (b1) instead of (v1.00) (U) (b1) DUH! thanx guys...

Problem Solved i was using mortal kombat trilogy (e) (b1) instead of (v1.00) (U) (b1) DUH! thanx guys...
    Your welcome.

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

PSP Coder

if u get boxes moving up & down you got into the options. There seems to be a bug in input (it thinks the joypad is going up and to the right a little. So to start a game hold the analog stick down and to the left (make sure the left option is selected with the red box). from there it will go into the player select screen.

i'm still working on textures. hopefuly i can fix this soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information