Thread: Kid101skater statement - Dashhacker's "Reverse" is a fake!

Blog Entries

General games Kid101skater statement - Dashhacker's "Reverse" is a fake!

News via streetskaterFU

Hello everyone!

Well some truth is to be known about the current statements about the Rumors that dashhacker has reversed the PSP remote play functions. Well all good and dandy but there is some news to be said about it.

Back when I was working on E-Premo I did alot of research in the dumps of the ram. And there are a few things that the PSP and the ps3 needed to get to connect.

ps3_name
    ps3_mac
    ps3_keytype
    Anyways. They got this with 2 little pluggins from the PSP itself.

flash0:/vsh/resource/npsignin_plugin.rco
    flash0:/vsh/module/npsignin_plugin.prx
    Reversing those can also get you some basic information, and thats most likely what he did and tried to make a big hype about it.

Being the fact they have now upgraded the remote play a bit it may be a bit more advanced. They use 3 different keys based off the base64 algorythm *spelling*. Anyways it has to do with alot of signin and auth over an http network as the PS3 acts like a server on port 9293. And it runs off multiple information off the flash and relates it as Native: . It also works with certs, and UID (uniqueId).

There were also some sha keys as well and I never got to the point of figuring out where they came to use, but I'm sure they pull a point in authorizing everything.

Anyways, to basicly emulate the remote play you would have to fully emulate the PSP and use the stock remote play function as creating your own remote play will not correctly or even allow you to connect with the PS3.

Thanks. Kid101skater

Thread Information