Thread: Supertux Mod - Mario Milestone

Blog Entries

Default Supertux Mod - Mario Milestone

Deniskas game SuperTux is one of those games that can be modded and today a Mario mod has been released for it.

Heres the info:

"Here it is,my 2nd part of the trilogy of my supertux mod Yes,the second part of my trilogy for my SUPERTUX MOD,SUPER MARIO MILESTONE SERIES,is here,and I'm glad to say,if you loved SMI M1,this second part will blow you away. What I have done?Evrything,new graphics,enemies,music,so unds,stages,story, sprites,backgrounds,eaven the map will look diferent,MARIO will eaven talk interacting with the game,most of the graphics is based on the new SMB for NDS.This second part will reveal a secret character that will help MARIO in the 3rd and last part of the adventure."

Download and Screenshot via Comments
    via alienware

woohoo I love supetux

jumping could be more responsive but a gr8 game good job

Ummmm............ on my 2.5 (fyi i installed it correctly and every thing) it doesn't work. It loads on Fajita's new eloader (weird name can't rember it), but when the game starts and mario falls from the sky, none of my buttons work (home, volume, sound, brightness works) I can't move or exit back to the eloader. I heard of this problem on PSP updates forum and they said it was a 2.5 issue and works on 2.6. Has anyone got this to be playable on a 2.5. If not, is it worth upgrading from 2.5 to 2.6 just to play it?

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

lookin' good

DCEmu Newbie

Default It works in psp 2.5

In my psp 2.5 also it froze in the beginning but i just compare with tux files and replaced eboot files of mariotux with tux ones. After that it worked even though on the menu it appears same name. Anyway enjoy with this trick

Quote Originally Posted by Shilo
    Ummmm............ on my 2.5 (fyi i installed it correctly and every thing) it doesn't work. It loads on Fajita's new eloader (weird name can't rember it), but when the game starts and mario falls from the sky, none of my buttons work (home, volume, sound, brightness works) I can't move or exit back to the eloader. I heard of this problem on PSP updates forum and they said it was a 2.5 issue and works on 2.6. Has anyone got this to be playable on a 2.5. If not, is it worth upgrading from 2.5 to 2.6 just to play it?

Question

I must be doing something wrong but when I hit start it crashs What gives??

Quote Originally Posted by VasyaJP
    In my psp 2.5 also it froze in the beginning but i just compare with tux files and replaced eboot files of mariotux with tux ones. After that it worked even though on the menu it appears same name. Anyway enjoy with this trick
    same problem with my 2.5
    what did u do to make it work

DCEmu Newbie

Get mario from: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/att...achmentid=3771
    Get tux from:
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/att...achmentid=2936
    If tux works on your psp 2.5 then overwrite eboots of mario with tux eboots and delete stdout.txt file. It should work. at least it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ceramicwhite
    same problem with my 2.5
    what did u do to make it work

Thread Information