Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Mario War 1.01

Default Re: Super Mario War 1.01

[quote author=MetaFox link=board=news;num=1108272128;start=0#9 date=02/14/05 at 00:15:16]SDL_net was in the KOS 1.3.x build that I grabbed from you, *Troy. :P

I think you need to take a bit of a break, and get some rest. [/quote]

oh yeah, that not a working SDL_net, i just hacked it together for some port i was doing so i wouldnt have to comment out all the SDL_net code, it doesnt actually work that I know of

Troy

ah, now you tell me LOL

I tried to burn the nero-image of this game but it does not seem to work. It shows the Sega-logo and then the screen goes black and stays like that. Any ideas?

sorry, i haven't tested the images, they were provided for me. Has anyone successfully used the images that could provide help? or should I remove the images?

You can also download the scrambled bin and self-boot it with the method that works for you.

Thanks,
    Troy

I couldn't get the bin to work for now :'(

well the DJ image was verified to work when burned with Alcohol on an ntsc dreamcast using tv.

Are those having prolems on PAL? Trying to figure out why it is not working for some , yet working for others.

Thanks,
    Troy

I'm gonna try the DiscJuggler image with the DCs that I can get access to. I created an SBI maybe I did something wrong...!?

The nero and dj images do not work, i sent gpf the incorrect files. They did not work because i believe they dont contain all the nessesary files. Meanwhile, the plain files DO WORK. I downloaded the DJ image from gpf' s site which i sent him, and i burnt the correct one i had on my pc, and not the one on his site, by accident.
    Cless has created a new and working dj image, and i have uploaded it for him
    here=- http://borrevolution.vg-network.com/SMWdj.rar

Here is the working Nero image=- http://borrevolution.vg-network.com/smwnero.zip

i apologize for any inconvience

[quote author=dcsteve link=board=news;num=1108272128;start=15#17 date=02/15/05 at 04:15:29]The nero and dj images do not work, i sent gpf the incorrect files. They did not work because i believe they dont contain all the nessesary files. Meanwhile, the plain files DO WORK. I downloaded the DJ image from gpf' s site which i sent him, and i burnt the correct one i had on my pc, and not the one on his site, by accident.
    Cless has created a new and working dj image, and i have uploaded it for him
    here=- http://borrevolution.vg-network.com/SMWdj.rar

Here is the working Nero image=- http://borrevolution.vg-network.com/smwnero.zip

i apologize for any inconvience[/quote]

I have also update the images on my site, and im sure as soon as someone gets a chance they'll be updated on dcemu as well.

Again Sorry for the inconvience and thanks to Cless and Steve for finding and fixing the problem.

Troy

Blog Entries

shoot ill have to update my page later

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information