Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEO4ALL ALPHA ONE released !

Default Re: NEO4ALL ALPHA ONE released !

I use my own sdl port for sound, input, menu and console system, but blitter is pure kos-pvr code.

I don't want to compete, you can use my code if you want, blitter is very fast.

DCEmu Newbie

it'd be awesome if quzar could rip the sound stuff out of this and put into his emulator
    It would be even better if you two could work together...

[quote author=Chui link=board=news;num=1107740859;start=0#5 date=02/07/05 at 10:11:37]The games usally works between 90% and 110% using frameskip0 (depend graphics load), if you use autoframeskip this problem disappears, right or no? i don't have a neogeo system and i don't know real speed.

NEO4ALL use 320x240 NTSC for emulate 312x224 60Hz Neogeo (pvr hardware scale); maybe next version use 640x480 if don't slow down.

Also, many games don't work or don't work fine; *Fame core need debug (a bit). Please, report any problem/bug.[/quote]

Oh the picture is stretched wouldn't it be possible to add black horizontal and vertical borders to compensate the extra space and maintain the original ratio? From what I read 320x240 is the minimum resolution DC can output. I was also under the impression that the original resolution of the NeoGeo Cd was 320x224 now I'm completly lost :P How are the keys assign? That would also help I had a bit of a problem booting the game with the pad but pressing random keys in the keyboard did the trick.

Can't wait for future updates.

Dream Coder

[quote author=iq_132 link=board=news;num=1107740859;start=15#21 date=02/07/05 at 19:38:40]it'd be awesome if quzar could rip the sound stuff out of this and put into his emulator
    It would be even better if you two could work together...[/quote]

i already have sound working, the whole time it was a bug that ian had added in. I was planning for a release sometime this week. it will still happen.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Blog Entries

i think its great to have 2 emulators being worked on, reminds me of the Zsnes/Snes9x

It will be nice to see how far you can help and push the emus

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah ! This is incredible good news, i have waited a long time for the SFX in a Neo CD emu and now its here! Keep up the good work guys.

A little noob Question: Is this Alpha Neo4All Emu based on Ians NeoCD project?

Dream Coder

[quote author=Florre link=board=news;num=1107740859;start=15#25 date=02/08/05 at 01:33:54]Yeah ! This is incredible good news, i have waited a long time for the SFX in a Neo CD emu and now its here! Keep up the good work guys.

A little noob Question: Is this Alpha Neo4All Emu based on Ians NeoCD project?[/quote]

its based on the same emulator the ian ported.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

DCEmu Newbie

It's strange, Metal Slug 2 has spot on Sound effects (except the CDDA) but every other game has slight lag.

I don't like the fact there will be 2 emulators... but only because of the fact they're both going to kick ass and it'll be hard to decide what one to use... haha.

Blog Entries

use both

Yesterday, i've patched sound-fx lag and cleaned sound render a bit.
    Also, i've tryed use 640x480 and it works, but tile fault problem grow. i have to patch blitter for solving this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information