Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RAW (Another World) removed !

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: RAW (Another World) removed !

so no way to play on dc, cept through SNES or Gen??

[quote author=MetaFox link=board=news;num=1084916608;start=30#39 date=11/10/04 at 16:30:49]
    RAW started as a ScummVM module. All support for Another world was removed from ScummVM sourcecode as Another World was more of an action/adventure, and ScummVM only focuses on classic graphical adventures.[/quote]

No, cyxdown said about doing the project by separate, probable thinkin on add it later. Let's see what occout with Eric Calhi but I have the source code + patches saved, GPL source code you know

It seems that maybe after GBA game release and some more time RAW will be continued, who knows...

DCEmu Newbie

Related topic....Flashback was just ported to the DC sweeeeet....

Congratulations jinx!, you actually fooled me into checking this thread expecting to see the RAW project back from the dead with your bump on the topic :-[.

[quote author=DCDayDreamer link=board=news;num=1084916608;start=30#43 date=02/05/05 at 15:12:28]Congratulations jinx!, you actually fooled me into checking this thread expecting to see the RAW project back from the dead with your bump on the topic :-[.[/quote]It will be if cygwin's servers will ever come back online. >

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry didnt mean to trick bump the topic...just excited for anytthing Delphine...

I recieved permission from cyx long ago to do an update for RAW for Dreamcast, and thanks to inspiration (as well as his prebuilt toolchain, SDL fixes, and optimization settings) from GPF, I have released an update to the original port.

This release now has controller support (X is action button, A is for access codes, dpad moves the character). It doesn't have sound support as I stupidly deleted the source for RAW 0.1.1. I remember people saying that they saved the patches - if anyone still has the source, PM me or get in contact by [email protected]. I'd rather not bother cyx about it.

Scrambled Binary is here: http://www.storm-studios.net/metafox/
    A proper release including a readme and source changes will be made later today.

I literally just compiled this, so I figured I'd let anyone interested mess with it.

hmm cool, i'm looking for the source, google yields no luck

DCEmu Newbie

Awsome Metafox..thanks for working on it...let me know if you need a tester or anything....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information