Thread: Newest Firmware 3.00 Pictures

Default Newest Firmware 3.00 Pictures

These are relatively old dawd. Lookin good though.

DCEmu Newbie

dude, thats not even firmware pics.

I've seen these before but haven't said this before: Even I could fake those pics. How do we know that Sony said this stuff? It's just like those virus hoax e-mails that say "CNN has reported this as the most dangerous virus EVER!!!". But since everyone else is agreeing, I guess I have to also.

Hmmm...Newgrounds.com in Starbucks, Spyro and Crash on the yearly car trip, PS3 streaming from upstairs, videophone around the world, GPS while on my bike...yeah, I think I will die of anticipation before actually getting to experience this stuff. Hopefully this stuff will be added straight to the XMB. SWF files under Video, PS1/PS2 games under Game (like homebrew), PS3, Videophone, GPS under Network. I wonder how much free space the motherboard has...

At that point, I think I will be buying back the PSP I sold to my sister (PSP Revolution isn't THAT important to her!) because I still won't be able to willingly release grasp of my homebrew. (Ooh, I'm having some vivid word choicy posts tonight!)

P.S. Based on the 4th pic (with the timeline), we should already have Flash, RSS Audio Download, Chinese Font set, and the digital library for the camera/GPS. And also: How would the 2MB cache hold the Flash movies? That's where they would be stored, right?
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Default cache prob.

Sony made it, they can do anything with it now.. they have complete controll and they know, it, yet abuse it and lose it (such as anti hombre firmwares making them lose more money than a homebrew friendly firmware

Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese
    I've seen these before but haven't said this before: Even I could fake those pics. How do we know that Sony said this stuff? It's just like those virus hoax e-mails that say "CNN has reported this as the most dangerous virus EVER!!!". But since everyone else is agreeing, I guess I have to also.

Hmmm...Newgrounds.com in Starbucks, Spyro and Crash on the yearly car trip, PS3 streaming from upstairs, videophone around the world, GPS while on my bike...yeah, I think I will die of anticipation before actually getting to experience this stuff. Hopefully this stuff will be added straight to the XMB. SWF files under Video, PS1/PS2 games under Game (like homebrew), PS3, Videophone, GPS under Network. I wonder how much free space the motherboard has...

At that point, I think I will be buying back the PSP I sold to my sister (PSP Revolution isn't THAT important to her!) because I still won't be able to willingly release grasp of my homebrew. (Ooh, I'm having some vivid word choicy posts tonight!)

P.S. Based on the 4th pic (with the timeline), we should already have Flash, RSS Audio Download, Chinese Font set, and the digital library for the camera/GPS. And also: How would the 2MB cache hold the Flash movies? That's where they would be stored, right?
    Listen mate, I'm on 2.6 and have chinese text imput (er, pretty sure i do anyway), have an RSS application (that actually works, tho dont think theres any audio) and theres actually no way of knowing whether or not the gps digital library has already been included. Sony dont actually have to say what they've put into the firmware updates, and in fairness, when i updated to 2.6 (dumass thing to do, i know, but i HAD to play daxter) the update literaly took 10 minutes. thats a bit long dont you think? anyway, chill out your well too pissed about all this.

Thread Information