Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSPXTI: A TI-92 Calculator emulator v1.0.2

DCEmu Newbie

juancar186 - The Symbolic Math Guide needs TI92+ ROM version 2.09 according to TI. I think zx-81 mentioned only version 1.01 is working at this time on the emulator...

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_PSP
    juancar186 - The Symbolic Math Guide needs TI92+ ROM version 2.09 according to TI. I think zx-81 mentioned only version 1.01 is working at this time on the emulator...
    Yes I talked with him, do you know were can I find the rom of the ti-92+ with the version 2.09, he gave me a preview to test it.

@Juancar186: The rom of the TI92+ 2.09 is available on the TI web site. Anyway it doesn't work with PSPXTI (even the preview version you have ...)

I'm working on it

DCEmu Newbie

On the ti website I found the os, but is that the same thing as the rom?? I mean I understand that in order to have the rom you have to download the rom you have to install the os in the calculator and then via cable download it to the pc, and then you have a fully functional rom for the emulation. The problem is that I don´t have the cable(1) neither the same calculator(2) and can´t find the rom with the version I need(3) been searching for 1 and a half hours my god!! Thanks zx-81 I know you are doing a good effort.

Quote Originally Posted by juancar186
    On the ti website I found the os, but is that the same thing as the rom??
    Yes nearly, there is a small header added.

Quote Originally Posted by juancar186
    I mean I understand that in order to have the rom you have to download the rom you have to install the os in the calculator and then via cable download it to the pc, and then you have a fully functional rom for the emulation. The problem is that I donīt have the cable(1) neither the same calculator(2) and canīt find the rom with the version I need(3) been searching for 1 and a half hours my god!! Thanks zx-81 I know you are doing a good effort.
    Even with a cable or whatever, the original version of Xtiger is not able to run TI-92+ ROM. With the patch i've done in PSPXTI (it will be available in futur version), we can now run TI-92+ rom v1.x.

But many things have to be changed in the original source code to work with
    v2.x

DCEmu Newbie

zx-81 - just wondering if you have considered an emu for the HP 49G+? I use in windows now emu48 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_PSP
    zx-81 - just wondering if you have considered an emu for the HP 49G+? I use in windows now emu48 for it.
    I've choosen X48 because i've read the source of this software, i've already ported it on several plateform such as MacOs, SunOS and Solaris (with little modifications and bug fixes) and i know well X11 environment and API. The source of the GUI is limited in one file, so it was easier to rewrite it for the PSP. This is not the case with Emu48.

To sum up, when i've first installed PSPcalc on my PSP, i understood that i can to do something for the PSP community, but that's all .

I don't think i will try to port emu48 on PSP, the difference between HP48GX and 49G is not so important. I don't know about 10% of the capabilities of my HP48 GX, so i dont think PSP users would loose something if there is no 49GX version.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81
    I don't know about 10% of the capabilities of my HP48 GX, so i dont think PSP users would loose something if there is no 49GX version.

Thanks for apps you have offered they are excellent!!
    I have real HP48 as well, its not lacking thats for sure, I think the PSP version is faster than the real one as well.

Default Corridor 99

That's great, when the 92+ is supported, peeps can enjoy my Corridor 99 game on their PSP's.

Keep up the great work!

Smile

Hi All

I've just released a new version of the PSP TI-92 calculator, it works now with TI-92+ v1.1 ROM !
    A reset function has been added in the "application file selector window" in order to reset the emulator (but loosing all data in memory).

PedRom, a TI-92 ROM under GNU licence, is now included in this package. This rom is only usefull to do basic operations and its capabilities can't be compared to the TI ones.

I've tested this version only with 2.5FW. Nevertheless a 1.5FW version tested by SubZero is also available in this archive.

As always sources are included.

That's all folks for me,

Enjoy, Zx.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information