Thread: request for pspbrew

Default request for pspbrew

I am in the army deployed. And the army in their infinite wisdom has blocked all gaming websites. Luckily i found this one and it is not blocked. Could someone please find it in their heart to email me pspbrew and one other small 13mb prgram. I can not go to their websites to get them or i would. If you pm me i will give you my email. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

BTW love the forum. better than the one i used to use. Which is now blocked.

Red face

i canīt see your emai

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

oh yeah, enter here http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html
    and then enter the website that u want to surf, now press "surf anonymously" and i think ur gonna be able to navigate without problems lol

check your pm

*edit* mods don't know if asking some one to email me FW2.0 is wrong. but could someone also do this. Thanks

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey man there is nothing wrong with helping a soldier out with firmware troubles. Give me a pm and I can get you what ever you want (As long as its not PSP ISO's).

Thanks man you don't know how much that would be appreciated.

Thread Information