Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 113

Thread: Ur-Quan Masters 0.5.0 - PSP Port Rev 001

                  
   
  1. #31
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Take your time, we all want this to be perfect. Especially us 2.1+ users.

  2. #32
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clordio
    Take your time, we all want this to be perfect. Especially us 2.1+ users.
    Yes, yes, take your time... But please hurry!

    I'm hanging out quite severely for a new revision of this game...

  3. #33

    Default

    I actually joked two days ago to some friends that UQM on the PSP would be wonderful.

    ...but it doesn't seem to work. I am running in 2.0 firmware with the Fanjita EBOOT loader. Is this impossible and do I need to use another means of booting it? I have installed the neccesary content pack.

  4. #34
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gormbanana
    I actually joked two days ago to some friends that UQM on the PSP would be wonderful.

    ...but it doesn't seem to work. I am running in 2.0 firmware with the Fanjita EBOOT loader. Is this impossible and do I need to use another means of booting it? I have installed the neccesary content pack.
    No, it's just really unstable for 2.0 and up right now. But Sharkus is workin' on it and it's gonna be great.

  5. #35
    DCEmu Rookie danknugz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    cant wait for an update, an autosave feature would be sweet, but i dont know how much tweaking is possible.
    keep up the good work!

  6. #36
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Still no update! NOOOO! *cries*

  7. #37

    Default All of it.

    2. Copy UQM 0.5.0 content (http://sourceforge.net/project/show...ackage_id=55521) to /PSP/GAME/UQM/content/packages/ directory (voice and 3d0 music is optional)
    Do you mean ALL of the content or just the voices & sound?

  8. #38
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentroid X
    Do you mean ALL of the content or just the voices & sound?
    Just the one that says content.uqm the voice and stuff is optional.

  9. #39

    Default Problem still.....

    It says cannot run game. Data is corupted. Is there a reason behind this too. How do I use Sony VSH?

  10. #40
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentroid X
    It says cannot run game. Data is corupted. Is there a reason behind this too. How do I use Sony VSH?
    Are you selecting it directly from the memory card or are you using GTA?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •