Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ur-Quan Masters 0.5.0 - PSP Port Rev 001

I just want to ditto what the previous poster said. I am so happy to have discovered this port, which as far as I'm aware has received little to no press. Tragic! This is clearly one of the best games ever... not to mention a hallmark of my childhood.

Off to check out the port. Thanks so much for the work, and I'll be checking this forum from time to time to see how you progress.

DCEmu Newbie

It won't load. Freezes at title screen.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Wow

I am so happy this got ported. Easily one of the top 5 games of alltime I can remember when it 1st came out I had no life for at least 2 months. Rarely have I ever been enthralled in a game such as when i played this for the 1st time. Let's hope Toys for Bob can make a true sequel (SC3 was Crap). I was playing rev 1 forever and it kept crashing, so i installed rev 3 and voila No crashes...Love IT!!

We are not worthy Sharkus! :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the port, congratulations on the (4th!) kid!

Is it me, or are the controls quite non-intuitive? I can't move. Am I missing something obvious?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
    Nice Work! I like seeing ports like this. I hope one day someone can try to port XCOM: UFO Defense - Anyway, great work!
    Now that the PSP can play Playstation games you can run that version of X-Com!

I love this port ... an update with optimized loading would be nice, but it works great as is. I didn't quite understand that the shoulder buttons were used for firing weapons. Now that I know that, everything is good!

DCEmu Newbie

Smile Addons

Greetings, Sharkus, great port u have made, thanks.
    :thumbup:
    I want to know if has any way to pass 'addon' parameters to this homebrew in actual stage, even via config file, because i'm making a translation mod and like to see this running on my psp.
    See ya.

Amazing....I cant belive nobody is pushing this port...the load times are kind of long and it freezes sometimes but this is awsome...somebody needs to continue this great work!

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up Improving Speed

hy, all
    I've found a way to speed up the game, and it's soo simple: all i did was UNZIP the file 'uqm-0.5.0-content.uqm' (YES, it's an ordinary ZIP file with another extension) in the contents folder with same name of the zipped archive, LITERALLY, with dot and extension.
    Works fine with release 003.
    That's it. Hope this help you all.
    :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the tip, Microchipe. Unzipping now .... hoping I don't run out of space. It's taking forever because that archive is full of tiny little files.

DCEmu Newbie

What exactly do you mean? Create a folder with the name 'uqm-0.5.0-content.uqm' with all the contents in it? That's what I did and the program just kicks me back to xmb when I run it. Any tips?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information