City Interactive, an international video game publisher and developer, today announced I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover for the Nintendo DS™ System is now available at retail outlets nationwide. Designed for the large number of girls who own a Nintendo DS, I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover offers them the glitz and glamour of a Hollywood stylist as they apply all their fashion and styling skills to create a winning look.

"I Love Beauty is a terrific offering for girls on-the-go this summer," said Mark S. Rudolph, Marketing and Operations Manager for City Interactive. "There is tremendous opportunity for games that appeal to the play preferences of girls, and I Love Beauty wonderfully combines the creative content and interactive challenges they love."

In I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover, players style future stars as they select the most stunning outfits, accessories, and the perfect makeup as they prepare for all of the glamorous events around Hollywood. With 36 different cosmetics to mix and match in more than 60 variations, I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover will test the "fashion eye" of even the most creative stylist and is just the thing for girls who like to have fun and look their best.

I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover for Nintendo DS is rated E for Everyone and is available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $19.99.