Thread: CPS4ALL rather then MAME4ALL?

DCEmu Newbie

Default CPS4ALL rather than MAME4ALL?

I know that CHUI is planning to code a MAME emulation for DC in the future,but it's quit difficult for DC to hold so many game settings in such small RAM.
    Would CHUI like to code a CPS1 emulation for DC first since the CPS1 has the similar hardware to NEOGEO?The CPS has M68K CPU and Z80 CPU , and the most games are not big that the DC RAM could hold them easily.
    I found an old CPS1 for DC,but its speed is quit slow and sound is bad.The resouce can't be found anywhere , maybe the coder didn't release it .What a pity, or CHUI could relink the resouce with SH4 core to better the emulation.
    Sorry for my words.

The goal is to adapt MAME for GP2X, CPS1 games run ok, except some problems with Q-Sound. Yesterday, i talked with author (Franxis) and i will start this project at weekend.

Dont worry, MAME4ALL will work very well with FAME/FAZE cores and my SDL.

About memory limits, maybe we will need to split MAME4ALL per drivers as MAME4ALL/taito, MAME4ALL/CPS1 ...

DCEmu Newbie

Wooo....great News!

DCEmu Rookie

Well CPS 1 games are great and all but I want to play other games arcade wise on Dc. Splatterhouse,Ninja Gaiden,Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles (w/ better sound and 4 players),Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles :turtles in time, Gradius III or the original gradius and Many more. Capcom games rock too but I want Other games other then "Hadoken" and "WEEAHH"(magic sword). A full complete mame emu is just too godly to think about. Any chance of getting the Raiden games to work on it as well, chui?

DCEmu Newbie

cool!!!!! chui is a god!!! god of dc !

DCEmu Newbie

Man, Chui is pulling miracles out of his ass. Now if only if I could play Dracula X at fullspeed.

Thread Information