Thread: PoPoLoCrois - Sony's RPG mouthful makes its western debut on PSP

Blog Entries

Default PoPoLoCrois - Sony's RPG mouthful makes its western debut on PSP

Source Gamesradar

PSP RPG PoPoLoCrois is to be released in the UK this spring, courtesy of publisher Ignition. The tongue-twisting franchise was first released on PSone as a tie-in with an anime TV series, and received several sequels. This PSP instalment is the first time it's been released outside of Japan.

Taking in the stories from the first two PSone titles, PoPoLoCrois follows Prince Pieto as he journeys through a world of typical RPG fare - random battles and dungeon trawls - to save his mum, and then some.

PSP has suffered an obvious RPG shortage in the past year, a drought which now seems to be subsiding. Aside from PoPoLoCrois, Tales of Eternia was released last month in the UK and Nippon Ichi's ultra-complex Generation of Chaos has just hit the US.

can we get screenshots of this? i love rpg's like final fantasy style whats this game like traditional rpg or another stadegy type?

DCEmu Newbie

I find it wierd I have this game already in English and it's official. I'm over here in the US too..

Anyways, it's a really good game. I played it well over 24 hours before completeing it. It is very strategic. It's kind of like Final Fantasy Tactics but more RPG oriented.

Yes, this game was released in the USA around November 2005. I have it. It is pretty good. I love RPG's and they work really well on the PSP. I have not yet played through the entire game but if you like this type of game, its a must have.

**IMPORTANT**
    Consider buying or importing the USA version of this game as it can be played on 1.5 PSP's with MPHGameLoader. The EUR PAL release will likely require 2.60 firmware and may not run on MPHLoader.

Nah... I prefer Tales of Eternia. PoPoLoCrois (for me) plays and seems a little old...

Thread Information