Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TTF To PGF Font Converter Released!

take your time and read through this thread:
    http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=42188
    its big but very usefull if you want to be able to do this properly.

nevermind, had to type name in CAPS

for those interested my gui for ttf2pgf is at version 0.2 now. many many enhancements such as range checking etc. it also has the missing files embedded within it now.

see my sig for the link

enjoy

Hi i got the font converter to work but i have one more question once it is converted do i just overwrite the ltn0.pgf in the fontmod folder with the new ltn0.pgf? and then move the fontmod folder over to my psp? thanks

if your using my gui then read on - if your using the original font converter then yes copy over the file and overwrite the other one.

if you move your fontmod folder over to the root of your psp's memory stick and put your psp in usb mode and run my gui then it will copy over all the files itself when you have run it. if you get any errors its because there are font files missing (you need all the original fonts from your psp's flash0) my program creates the ltn0-15.pgf files in a folder on the root of your memorystick called fontmod. all you need to do is make sure the other files are already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anger
    for those interested my gui for ttf2pgf is at version 0.2 now. many many enhancements such as range checking etc. it also has the missing files embedded within it now.

psp font converter + gui 0.2.zip

enjoy
    The link returns a 404 error

yeah sorry i delete older versions when there obsolete - i meant to add the links to my sig - ill do that now.

ok sig now updated with the correct links.

DCEmu Newbie

Question Hi,please help me..

Hi,this is my first post..I created my handwiriting font,but it is in TTF format,can someone please convert it for me for fontmod??
    Thanks a lot,I attached the font..

great app! everything worked perfectly

now...

although being able to change the UI font is a nice touch, my main interest for this has to do with the web browser.

after looking at the fonts, and assuming you can only replace existing fonts...that leaves a total of 16 fonts to be replaced. (I'm guessing that jpn0 is japanese fonts, and kr0, is some other language font)

is there any documented rhyme or reason to how the browser uses these fonts? I'm assuming that each ltn font is supposed to be a certain size, so the browser can use one of these 16 fonts to replace the variety of sizes/fonts that an HTML page calls for. but if there was anyway of knowing which pgf fonts are matched up to which "real" web font/size..it would certainly help..

DCEmu Newbie

i dont know whats wrong but for some reason everytime i edit out it tells me the thing is corrupt... kinda bunk but that might be cause i skipped a step and i didnt use a hex editor i just kinda used note pad

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information