Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artillery Shell can launch 2.0 games directly by the use of MPH's game loader.

Blog Entries

Smile Artillery Shell can launch 2.0 games directly by the use of MPH's game loader.

News from Blue2k:

I've just updated the Live Fire! version of Artillery to the newest version including the 0.1 interface. As a little present I've added an intergrated version of MPH's 2.0 game loader. So now Artillery can launch 2.0 games directly by the use of MPH's game loader.

I've modified MPH's version slightly to make it work from the MbShell dir, so all credit goes to him for making this loader, I just 'edited' it to make it work with Artillery better. To use it press the second UMD icon on the desktop. Be sure to have an UMD inserted. It will even return to Artillery after you exit the game. I've tested it with the demo UMD and it seemed to work. But Live Fire! is a dev version.

Just move/copy the flash0 and flash1folders to the MbShell dir, everything else is already set up when you download the latest Live Fire! version.

Download this Dev/Beta Version via Comments, Give Feedback.

Blue im liking the add-on.

Now respond to my e-mail and ill get you a Lua extention and a browser

work with gta?

if so I am DOWNGRADING and INSTALLING this TONIGHT. it will be the first time downgrading since buying gta

DCEmu Regular

nice! ...if mph's programs ever get fixed to also run on 1.00 psp's I would install this!

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DraconumPB
    work with gta?

if so I am DOWNGRADING and INSTALLING this TONIGHT. it will be the first time downgrading since buying gta
    Why not downgrade already? MPH Game Loader plays GTA perfectly on my 1.5 and you can modify it to support Sleep Mode too.

because i've been too lazy to. I've been waiting for something to streamline the process or motivate me, haha. One of the reasons is because I want to try a shell, but a shell that also has this capability is a big plus...

I too have been too lazy to try out any shells. Buy as the days go by it gets harder and harder to resist. Having the MPHGameLoader integrated is a great feature.

DCEmu Newbie

so what do i exactly have to copy to and stuff..

would i be insane to ask if its possible to have an oss load instead of psp's $#@!?

it says im a newbie! ive been doing this $#@! since early days dreamcast! im no noob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information