Thread: CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER(TM) PSP - In your hands from April 7th

Blog Entries

Default CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER(TM) PSP - In your hands from April 7th

Eidos, one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, today confirms the next instalment of Championship Manager 2006 on Sony PSP, will be released on April 7th, 2006.

Developed by Gusto Games, Championship Manager 2006 is a completely up to date version of the fully portable football management simulation, with all of the latest transfers straight from the January 2006 transfer window.

Ray Livingston, Brand Manager said; "This is the perfect football fix for fans, we're coming to the end of another fantastic season and there's a gap before the World Cup begins. What better way to spend your time then on the biggest football management simulation on the PSP."

Championship Manager 2006 on Sony PSP features 55 playable leagues across the top 12 footballing nations, a realistic 2D match engine and Quick and Challenge modes. There are now improved manager options to influence your team tactics, 25,000 players and a fully interactive transfer system with up to date January 2006 transfer data.

For a full list of the feature highlights in Championship Manager 2006 on Sony PSP please visit www.championshipmanager.com

DCEmu Newbie

i may be able to get my hands on this game as i can import games from hong kong if anyone is interested?

DCEmu Rookie

i was a little dissappointed that you couldn't use international teams. but it's still the game i played the most on the psp.

Thread Information