Thread: Upcoming PSP Games (preorders)

Blog Entries

Default Upcoming PSP Games (preorders)

Success HK have posted the latest games they have on preorder:

NBA Ballers Rebound US ver.

Throw it down and live it up in the PlayStation Portable version of Midway's b-ball game. Play as one of today's most popular basketball players in some of the most intense one-on-one hoops competitions available. Take a friend to the hoop over a wireless multiplayer connection, and follow the action off the court and into the luxurious surroundings of your favorite NBA player's homes.

Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble US ver.

Created by Capcom, Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble. utilizes the presentation and settings from the first two action games and combines both with a new play style inspired by battle-centric fighting games, such as Super Smash Bros. Melee. New and familiar characters return -- including Joe, Silvia, Captain Blue Junior, Sprocket, and, exclusive to the PSP, Devil May Cry's Dante -- to compete in versus-mode fighting. You can also engage in Trial Mode for a number of quick mini-games. Along with a single-player story mode, Red Hot Rumble offers wireless action for up to four players. The title also supports game sharing so other PSP owners can check out particular stages and characters from one game disc.

Worms: Open Warfare US ver.

The processing power of the new handhelds means Worms contains the best of aspects of all previous Worms games while at the same time offering the best Worms AI and most balanced weapons system to date. Plus with the introduction of a whole raft of unique features and laugh-out-loud comedy, Worms engages the player with streamlined gameplay especially suited to the smaller screen and shorter play time of a handheld device.

im just curious has anyone tryed Viewtiful Joe?? also does it only have 5 charichter???
    i mean the first smashbros had more than that and if there is ONLY 5 ...Then capcom will see what stoped me from buying it...I was really looking foward to this title because im a fan of the series however i know a waste of cash when i see it...4 average joes and a dante.. Dont cut it for me...Someone who has this game will correct me i hope.. But from the reveiw it looks like capcom is SLACKING HARD.. Wraggster will keep us posted im sure..

im seeing average reviews on viewtiful joe so i dont know man

Thumbs up viewtiful joe this, faceless sports title that..

Im interested in worms!

doesn anybody know if it forces a firmware update

Default Worms

Worms updates firmware to 2.6 never thought I'd do it, but thanks to Fanjitas loader and GTA, I'm buying commercial games again.

Thread Information