First off let me say that things have been slower, well especially from me just lately, one reason severe tootache for 2 weeks (the dentists fault) and now and the last 4 days a rather severe cold so thanks to all who keep the site going in both the forums and newsposting, your help is always appreciated.[br][br]Onto these google ads, its been brought to our attention that theres been some Back up /warez ads in the google ads.[br]Our host Martin64 is doing his very best to stop them coming on the site with the available filters that google give him to use.[br][br]That said one or two have been getting through the net it seems and i apologise on behalf of this site, This site does not support any talk of back ups/warez or other matters related to them.[br][br]Google really do need to sort this problem out and if anyone sees an inappropiate ad then please complain to Google as we will too then maybe we will see the disappearence of these nuisance back up ads.[br][br]I do however have to point this out, DCemu Uk is hosted by the Emulation 64 Network of sites and therefore has to have the google ads to survive so theres no other realistic option to pay for the major bandwidth we use.[br][br]Thanks for your time