Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Custom Firmware 5.03GEN-A for HEN out! - Custom Firmware for PSP 3000 Owners

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Malickie View Post
    Come on guys where the heck is the fix for the PSP Slim
    Here you are, good sir. This fix worked on my PSP 2001
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=214906
    Last edited by bdonk; June 20th, 2009 at 09:46. Reason: Found relavent thread

DCEmu Newbie

Hello,
    have you heard a new psp 3000 is coming out.
    its called Sony PSP 3000 Vibrant Blue.
    do you think this will work with it or not?

here is a link fro the uk people:
    http://www.game.co.uk/PSP/Hardware/C...-Blue-Console/

DCEmu Newbie

So, I already have: 5.03 ChickHEN R2. But it won't allow me to play CSO or ISO's. Could I put this over my chickHEN? Also, what to fill in at PSP Unit drive at the launch-me.exe?
    Last edited by Confz; July 5th, 2009 at 15:37.

Unhappy Problem

When i started LAUNCH-me.exe it sayed "The application Failed to initialize properly *0xc0000135). Click in OK to terminate the application."Shoud be a system problem? I have Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3.

CFWEnabler also didn't work. After I Instal it and try to start a game it say ,,This game cannot be started. The data is corrupted"

:

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Confz View Post
    So, I already have: 5.03 ChickHEN R2. But it won't allow me to play CSO or ISO's. Could I put this over my chickHEN? Also, what to fill in at PSP Unit drive at the launch-me.exe?

ChickHEN R2 doesn't allow for CSO or ISO play, you must use the GEN-A custom firmware from this thread. ChickHEN R2 is step one in a two-step process in allowing your PSP to play cso/iso backups and homebrew code.

When you plug your PSP into your computer, your computer assigns a drive letter to it just like if you had plugged in a USB flash drive or something. On my computer it is assigned the letter G.

Open My Computer when you've plugged in your psp and started the USB connection to see what drive letter your computer has assigned to it and make sure you ONLY ENTER THE LETTER of the drive in launch-me.exe, DO NOT include the ':'.

Example: If PSP is assigned drive letter G, simply enter the letter G, nothing else.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FromRomania View Post
    When i started LAUNCH-me.exe it sayed "The application Failed to initialize properly *0xc0000135). Click in OK to terminate the application."Shoud be a system problem? I have Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3.

CFWEnabler also didn't work. After I Instal it and try to start a game it say ,,This game cannot be started. The data is corrupted"

:

I think you need to update your .net framework. Try this:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

DCEmu Newbie

Default 5.03Gen-A not loading black screen then shutoff

I just wanted to thank bdonk for this link.

ChickHEN was easy to get going - files were easy to copy to card - just wasn't able to get the system to restart after installed firmware - downloaded file in his your link now everything loads great

Cheers

DCEmu Newbie

after launching the LAUNCHME.exe , 'files' didnt appear in my memory stick. instead, this 'INSTALLER0450622F' folder appear in my F:\PSP\GAME.. this is driving me bonkers..

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl89 View Post
    after launching the LAUNCHME.exe , 'files' didnt appear in my memory stick. instead, this 'INSTALLER0450622F' folder appear in my F:\PSP\GAME.. this is driving me bonkers..
    Note that the launch-me.exe step must be done while ChickHEN R2 is currently running on your PSP. You should get a folder named 'files' in the root of your memory stick. That 'Installer' folder is also normal. If you have ChickHEN R2 running, all you do is go to games and run Installer-Loader and follow the on-screen instructions.

Also note that when you click Start in Launch-Me.exe it will say "done" almost instantly but it takes a few seconds for all the files to be written to your memory stick so just watch for the Memory Stick activity light to stop flashing before you end the usb connection.

DCEmu Newbie

Step 01 - Download this: http://downloads.exophase.com/pub/506

Step 02 - Download this: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=214906

Step 03 - Get ChickHEN R2 running on your PSP (may take multiple tries, it doesn't always work the first time...or the second...or third...)

Step 04 - Enable USB connection between your computer and your PSP (Within ChickHEN R2)

Step 05 - Run 'launch-me.exe' from the 5.03 GEN-A folder

Step 06 - Check PSP 2000 or PSP 3000, depending on what model you have and enter the drive letter of your PSP (Windows Explorer will show you what letter this is. Enter ONLY the letter, nothing else.) and click 'start'

Step 07 - Do not disconnect your PSP from your computer until the Memory Stick Activity light has stopped blinking.

Step 08 - Navigate to Games -> Launcher-Installer on your PSP and run it. Press L or R to flash the CFW and then press O to reboot.

Step 09 - You're done. Remember not to fully shut down your PSP if you can help it; just put the unit in standby and the CFW will be loaded indefinitely.
    Last edited by bdonk; July 21st, 2009 at 09:55.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information