Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sega Tectoy Consoles Review

Default Re: Sega Tectoy Consoles Review

[quote author=paulokhm link=board=news;num=1099433989;start=15#19 date=11/05/04 at 14:43:05]

yes, same color, and a blue sega logo.
    wow, a Broad band Adapter made here? its a biiiiiig dream, im looking for it for two years... >

[/quote]

WHERE?! I would buy one too!

Default Re: Sega Tectoy Consoles Review

[quote author=paulokhm link=board=news;num=1099433989;start=0#14 date=11/04/04 at 08:12:57]

ok, i can understand. the famous british humor. i take no offence at all, and i just want to warn people abut this 'midia' concept of a 'totally corrupted Brazil'. as we can see on alexvrb post:

"It was obvious he was joking when he wrote "bribery and corruption". *
    ok, but its not so obvious for some people who believes in that midia concept. but lets forget it.

its fine Wraggster! ;D
    [/quote]

It was taken out of context, don't be so sensitive.

Nothing in what was written was describing your country. *If you take offence to it, then it's how you feel about your own country. *My advice to you is to fix the thinking (and the image) of your country then you wouldn't be so sensitive about the words "bribery", "corruption", "drugs", and whatever else that might make you moist in the same sentence. *Furthermore, you wouldn't be this sensitive about it unless there were some truth in it.

Sorry to go negative, but before I read this thread I thought North Americans were very sensitive people. *My advice to South America: *read my first paragraph again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information