Thread: .m4a file type music player for the psp

Default .m4a file type music player for the psp

Has anyone made a program that allows the psp to play .m4a type music files. that'd be really convenient for people with itunes like me. is it possible?

1. dump itunes
    2. use ogg vorbis or at least mp3.

DCEmu Rookie

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. I have a lot of my music files stored away in mp4a, but don't ever put them on my PSP because it doesn't readily play them.

I have found one program that can play mp4a, it's PSPlayerMT. If you look around on these forums you should be able to find it. It actually plays a ton of formats, but has no gui and you can't make any playlists, just play one file at a time.

If you do find anything better let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeyefile
    1. dump itunes
    2. use ogg vorbis or at least mp3.
    thats not what i was asking for is it? I asked because i have all my files on itunes but no way to transfer them beecause I don't have the cds. Its really not that hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by oninotsume
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. I have a lot of my music files stored away in mp4a, but don't ever put them on my PSP because it doesn't readily play them.

I have found one program that can play mp4a, it's PSPlayerMT. If you look around on these forums you should be able to find it. It actually plays a ton of formats, but has no gui and you can't make any playlists, just play one file at a time.

If you do find anything better let me know
    Thanks to you for solving my problem. Or at least half of it.

ive used PSPlayerMT it does not work correctly with soem files.

Thread Information