Thread: PSP Radio 0.38.08

Blog Entries

Thumbs up PSP Radio 0.38.08

Raf and the PSP Radio Team have released a new version of the WiFi radio streamer. Heres whats new:

New Features

Dyn/UI Plugins: Implemented albadross idea to use the plugin name to load configuration files. This allows to select different skins via the plugin menu. (Implemented for Text and Text3D plugins). (r930)
    TextUI: OptionsScreen and Plugins Menu can now display more options than what fits on the line. This was implemented using a new config element in the OptionsScreen.cfg (X_RANGE) so skins will need to be revised. (r934)
    If X_RANGE is not set, then defaults are used (r944)
    Dynamic: Added Application plugins. Sample plugin added too: netscan. (If plugin stops responding, L+R+START can be used to return control to pspradio.).
    TextUI: If the background specified in the config file is just a filename, then we look under the text ui config directory. Also, if the filename starts with "ms0:", then we asume it's a absolute path.
    Dynamic: New plugin: Retawq (text based web browser).
    TextUI: Added new screen config for plugins screen.
    TextUI: Updated Options / Plugins screen background with new art from Semtex199.
    TextUI: Support for -2 flag in config file extended to y field, and to clear rutines. (-2 = don't print)

Bug Fixes

Core: Corrected problem when reading directories, where a good read could be interpreted as bad, ended up in nothing being read at all. (r936)
    Core: When changing UIs, the sound is now stopped to prevent event queue fill-ups.
    Tex
    NOTE: If a plugin stops responding, try L+R+START (should take you back to PSPRadio), then go to the plugins menu and turn the plugin off... Turning off the plugin needs to be manually done after exiting a plugin too.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Oh excellent. I'm always eager for these releases. I still say this is the best Media Player for the PSP out there, handling the remote control for the PSP perfectly, buffered play, and well of course, online radio. It also works wonders running at 111mhz if the music is 22050Hz, which is a real battery saver.

so, is it an actual radio payer?

Excellent ! Works fine on 2.5 using latest eloader of Fanjita and Ditlew . The only remaining problem is that i have to reset the PSP to exit
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

DCEmu Newbie

too bad it doesnt work on 2.01 error opening stream and a time out, havent gotten any wifi app or game to work so i guess the loader still has a few problems

whats the difference between static and dynamic?
    when i use dynamic, my psp freezes, but static doesn't.
    and what are the other files for?
    (i sound stupid now)

Im having a little trouble and was wondering if anyone else had this same problem and or knows how to remedy whats wrong.

I just updated to the .97 rls of the EBoot loader and its working fine, with an exception to this program. I downlaod and copy the statc version over to my psp fine, i load up my Eboot loader and then i select the static version of the pspradio. It opens the program and i get the initilisation screen and then it goes to the main menu where i see my mp3's and folders and whatnot but then it freezes. after about 10 or so seconds my psp turns off.

Any suggestions? thanks

help?

Thread Information