Thread: Treamcast News & a Review

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default Treamcast News & a Review

Ive had a fair few emails asking about the Treamcasts since my review and a lack of legit shops that sell them, unfortunately the stockist where i got mine from in my review are out of stock but i was told today that GBAX.com have the Treamcast in and at the cheapest price i have seen so far especially if your in the UK/Europe, they also have a review of the Treamcast at the same Site.

Default Re: Treamcast News & a Review

i thought the treamcast was illegal that was the whole reason why LikSang took them off there site?

Blog Entries

Not illegal just unnofficial and Lik Sang at that time had just been through a high profile court case with sony/nintendo. So they wanted to avoid any bad publicity

Blog Entries

Lik Sang never actually sold them also, they reported news of them but never sold em.

Whoa thats kinda odd its very hard to keep your site legal it goes for anyone if its unofficial people maybe in trouble

[quote author=Eric link=board=news;num=1095628374;start=0#4 date=09/19/04 at 19:03:39]Whoa thats kinda odd its very hard to keep your site legal it goes for anyone if its unofficial people maybe in trouble[/quote]I'll quote Kamjin as he said it better than I would have:

It's Perfectly legal.. Lik-sang isn't selling them because of the hordes, of useless humans who have nothing better to do than make money off the simple pleasure of bringing someone else misery.. lawyers.. I think more countries should institute the "loser pays" law so that retarded law suits stop happening.

Taking something, modifying it, and re-selling it has always been legal..
    Hotrods/perfomance.. AC Cobra/ Ferrari kits.. like taking that CPU, and attaching it to a motherboard, and putting it in a case, and sticking your logo on it. They haven't infinged on any patents since they bought the legitimate article, and placed it into a new case. All they've done is void the warranty.. which I believe is legal in most countries..

I was surprised to see how expensive these things are. Wraggster says that GBAX has the best price he's seen around in a while, and they're still 129 pounds at that site. That works out to almost $250 in the US.
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

Thread Information