Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any must play games you own and have yet to play or finish? (any platform)

Default Any must play games you own and have yet to play or finish? (any platform)

I think there was a similar topic some time ago but I was struggling with this right now.

So as the topic says, Which are the games you own everyone got hyped about that you have yet to play or finish?

Myself,
    - I'm at the fire temple on Zelda Twilight princess (yeah begining)

- I liked Force Unleashed but I have yet to play the 360 version, which is just siting in my room collecting dust.

- Silent Hill Homecoming (not very popular but I wanted it), collecting dust as the one above.

- I haven't finished RE5, I'm almost against Wesker

- Haven't finished Resistance Retribution, it's good but I got bored.

Only must-play game on your list is Zelda :P

For me, it's Valkyria Chronicles. Awesome game, but it's a game you need to play by yourself, and without a decent TV in my bedroom, it can't be done :Z
    secret message!
    I used to have a signature here.

Mario Galaxy, Metroid prime 3 and Soul Calibur 4

Blog Entries

Persona 4 - It's a must play game I have not yet completed due to being side tracked, but the time I spent plaing was awesome.

Final Fantasy XII
    - The disc has yet to leave the packaging, unplayed due to not playing Final Fantasy XI (I was told by some dude at GameStop in Ft.Worth that it's online only).

NiGHTS (Wii) - I never got into it, NiGHTS talking freaked me out at first and I wondered why she was English.

Eternal Darkness - This game is awesome, though I saved the game one day and then when I came back to it I had forgotten what it was I'm to do in that big round room. After that I never tried it again, though I should because I like the trickery within the game (there is a name for it).

Sonic Heroes - It was the first Sonic game I purchased that wasn't on a SEGA console, at first I thought it would be cool since the last Sonic game before that for me was Sonic Adventure but I was wrong and it sucked.

There are actually many games I've not even finished. Mainly because I get bored playing the same game for long periods of time, I prefer to have breaks with different games... Except I often forget to go back to finish the game I was playing, though if I played all the unfinished games I wouldn't need to buy any new games until possibly 2011 because I'm that bad.

Some kids weren't so lucky growing up, because they were made to complete the game they had before being allowed a new one (or traded for another). I quite often laughed at that, because compared to that I was spoilt and just had new games whenever.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

I was playing the original box, got about 1/4 thought eps2, about 2-3 months ago and stopped. Just too much half live. I'm sure I'll go back and finish some day

Yeah VampDude I'm on the same boat with the breaks between different games and getting some of the newest games without finishing the others.

But I really can't help it, I get bored pretty easily, then I jump to another, get bored, jump to another, etc.

Most of the time I'm juggling with 3 games at a time, unless I'm very interested in one, like with Gears of War, God of war or the Devil may Cry games.

Blog Entries

My attention span is low (very on the most case), which I lose interest in some games quickly (plus the fact I have many to play). The only game I keep going back to lately, then not bothering is Guitar Hero: MetallicA which in all honesty I find it to be uninteresting (especially the non-MetallicA tracks). But saying that, I should purchase the drum set before completely abandoning it as it could just be the guitar aspect I've lost interest in.

Boom Blox is another, though I've just started playing it again on/off just for the editor (Create Mode) as it's addicting in many ways to create a level to just watch destroy itself.

Quote Originally Posted by VampDude View Post
    My attention span is low (very on the most case), which I lose interest in some games quickly (plus the fact I have many to play). The only game I keep going back to lately, then not bothering is Guitar Hero: MetallicA which in all honesty I find it to be uninteresting (especially the non-MetallicA tracks). But saying that, I should purchase the drum set before completely abandoning it as it could just be the guitar aspect I've lost interest in.

Boom Blox is another, though I've just started playing it again on/off just for the editor (Create Mode) as it's addicting in many ways to create a level to just watch destroy itself.
    Stop with the capital A. It's killing me. It's not meant to be there. Haha.

---

Anyway, I need to complete Resi 5, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Uncharted (!), Metal Gear Solid 4 (Yes, i STILL haven't done it)

I'm really bad for not completing games, because games aren't what they used to be.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Triv1um View Post
    Stop with the capital A. It's killing me. It's not meant to be there. Haha.
    It's a force of habit. lol

Just fot the sake of not capitalizing the "A".

Guitar Hero: METALLICA

Quote Originally Posted by Triv1um View Post
    I'm really bad for not completing games, because games aren't what they used to be.
    They aren't, that is why many people prefer to play games from 10-20 years ago.

Not necessarily must have games but stuff I haven't finished playing:

PS3/PSN
    Bionic Commando: Rearmed
    Burnout Paradise
    Everyday Shooter
    Fatal Inertia EX
    FINAL FANTASY VII (PS1)
    flOw
    High Velocity Bowling
    Linger in Shadows
    NHL 09
    NOVASTRIKE
    PixelJunk Eden
    PixelJunk Monsters
    Rag Doll Kung Fu
    Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
    Resistance: Fall of Man
    Ridge Racer 7
    Rock Band 2
    Spyro the Dragon (PS1)
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
    Super Stardust HD
    Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
    Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
    Syphon Filter (PS1)
    The Last Guy
    Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
    WipeoutHD

Wii
    Boom Blox Bash Party
    MadWorld
    Mario Galaxy
    Mario Kart Wii
    Mario Strikers Charged
    Mario Super Sluggers
    Punch-Out!!
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

There's probably more but a I can't remember them all and too lazy to look them up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information