Thread: 10 SMM mod packs- by VettaCossX

DCEmu Newbie

Default 10 SMM mod packs- by VettaCossX

VettaCossX said

i made a mini-mario-mod pack thats HUGE!!! idont know how too post it as ive never posted before but heres the info feel free too mail me and ill send it too YOU too post if you want! these are my mods so far for tdf and/or mini mario : KEEP IN MIND IF MORE THAN 1 CHARICTER IS MENTIONED ITS BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 AVAILABLE TOO PLAY AS THE MAIN GUY!!!! IM THE FIRST TO DO THIS THAT I KNOW OF....ANYHOW HERE THEY ARE:

the legend of zelda mod ---with Link

KIRBY mod---with kirby of course!

gauntlet mods--wizard,warrior,elf, or valkarie charicters

aqua teen hunger force mod---frylock , shakezoola, and MeatWadd!!! adult swim pack!

courage the cowardly dog mod---also part of the adult swim pack!

KNUCKLES THE ICIDNA MOD---KNUCKLES FROM SONIC, MAKING TALES AND SHADOW NOW!!

MEGA MAN MOD---with mega man of course!

and my fav!!
    FINAL FANTASY MOD WITH ALL THE WIZARDS--black wizzard( vivi from ff9), white wizard, and red wizard

ive been working on these for a while id love too let others try them but ive had too mail them cuz i dont know how too post them up!!
    So I went ahead and posted them up, the ones ive played have been really cool so here you go

i just want to give a big thanx to my partner mystery for helping me post these and i hope you guys all enjoy them we spent a gr8 deal of late nights getting them together and we will keep the packs comming as long as mystery doesnt mind posting them and keeps on coming up with these gr8 ideas!! WE HAVE A FEW MORE ON THE WAY ILL LET MYSTERY BREAK THE SECRET OF WHATS IN THE NEXT 10 PACK OF MINI -MODS!
    THANX AGAIN TO MYSTERYMAN IF NOT FOR HIM THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE ENJOY!!!

Thread Information