via Bazzie Bizzle.com
A couple of days ago kat5200 was updated. It emulates the Atari 5200 and 8-bit line of computers on Windows or Linux. Also note that there's a new homepage for this emulator, but builds are still available at the Google Code page.
Here's what's new in kat5200 0.6.2:
- Fixed keypad button 1 not working at all
- Fixed Player 2 always using defaults stick configuration
- Fixed issue with Input Config where initially selected control was not saved
- Changed Player 2 default configuration (use 's' for down)
- Changed Default Sensitivity setting to 96 (Galaxian with digital input)
- Changed Windows version to use User's AppData directory to store files
When using the Windows installer, the user will be asked whether to overwrite their configuration. The Sensitivity and Player 2 default updates will not occur if the user keeps their current configuration. Please update your Input settings manually if you need these particular updates.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Last edited by bazziebizzle; July 2nd, 2009 at 21:00.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)