Thread: 1st_read.bin checker 1.4 and 1.5 released

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default 1st_read.bin checker 1.4 and 1.5 released

Thanks to Fackue for this news:[br][br]Kinda late for 1.4, but 1.5 has just been released. Here's what's new.[br]ELF2BIN support added. Right click integration for ELF files. Option to convert to scrambled or unscrambled binary, in 1 step.[br][br]1st_read.bin file checker 1.5[br][br]Please, let me know what you think.[br][br]I've also added error handling, so if you get an error at any time, please, tell me the error number and the error description so I can get it fix ASAP.[br][br]Here's what you missed in 1.4:[br]I thought I'd update this program, since it kinda annoyed me that right-click integration wasn't already a feature. I went ahead and added that and support for a few of the older demos it didn't yet support. This'll be the only version you'll ever need, unless someone releases a new binary that isn't support, yet at the same time, could be.[br][br]File naming for scrambling and unscrambling has change again. This time it's a lot easier to find that scrambled or unscrambled binary, because it should be right next to the original file. The files are now name like 1st_read_unscrambled.bin instead of (unscrambled)1st_read.bin.[br][br]Sadly enough, Beats of Rage isn't supported. Although the TMNT mod hack by Ian Micheal is supported.

Default Re: 1st_read.bin checker 1.4 and 1.5 released

Yeah - 1.4 had already been announced in our news, but I forgot to post news about 1.5.
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

Blog Entries

oh bogger :P

well fackue deserves the credit anyhow

Thanks for the newspost.

Thread Information