Shine, Nevyn and the rest of the Lua Team have released a new version of the software that has revolutionised the PSP Scene for Non coders and those with little experiance by enabling them to create demos, games and applications for all versions of PSP firmware, heres whats new in this release:
- directory detection bugfix [moonlight]
- Changed System.loadModule to loadlib to work. [Oobles]
the same as the traditional lua loadlib function.
- Made loadlib check if a module is already loaded before trying
to load. [Oobles]
- Removed getLuaState export. No longer required. [Oobles]
- Made debugOutput work in the same way as printf in bootstrap. [Oobles]
- Added loadlib.prx kernel module. required for module loading. [Oobles]
- Added a module sample for manipulating images [Shine]
Some additional news posted on the site:
This is the first version with the changed new module load support by Oobles. The modules concept should be stable now, but if you have problems with it, try an older version. See the effect-module and the Game Of Life example how to write your own modules.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Check out our amazing Lua Sections with all the Lua Releases to the Scene.
Thanks to Haggar for the heads up