Thread: Nintendo Fans in Lather for April 20th Revolution News

Blog Entries

Rev Nintendo Fans in Lather for April 20th Revolution News

Being a Nintendo fan is hard work these days, especially with the 83 million blogs out there cross-pollinating each other with baseless rumour after baseless rumour, duping many readers into believing they comprise anything more than a lonely young man still living in his mum's spare room.

The latest rumour to have baselessly fledged from the Nest of Evil foretells a major announcement from Nintendo on April 20th of this year, next Thursday to be exact. Already dubbed ThursdayTon in some circles, the bloggers would have you believe that all of us within the Nintendo circle of trust have NDAs set to expire next week, soaking the world in a veritable shower of Revolution information which, according to which rubbish fansite you read, a Revolution projector, a virtual reality helmet or a touch-sensitive Revmote add-on.

It's not true. None of it. There is no announcement scheduled for next Thursday, at least as far as the press has been briefed. There might be an announcement of course. In fact, next Thursday has 60.83:1 chance of seeing a Nintendo announcement of some magnitude, working on the assumption that it will make six major announcements per year.

So what were we talking about? It's all back on!

Nintendo has hinted that the Revolution has more functionality than has already been announced, though we very much doubt such secrets will be splashed less than three weeks before E3.

http://news.spong.com/article/9882

DCEmu Rookie

I know what you're talking about. I hate all of these false rumors. I HATE them.

Thread Information