Thread: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Essentials

Blog Entries

Default Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Essentials

This just came up as new in my email from Lik Sang (although if its been out a while accept my apologys) but for UK import fans it will be interesting:

After learning about the death of his daughter, Sam Fisher is nowhere to be found. When Homeland Security agents finally locate Fisher in New Orleans, their worst fears are realized. Surveillance photos show Fisher in the company of Emile Dufraisne, a known domestic terrorist. Third Echelon wants answers: why did their best agent throw away decades of service to forces with terrorists? As Sam defends himself, he will tell a story no one suspected. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Essentials starts where Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent ends, and takes players to the years before Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell when Sam was still a Navy Seal. Full immersion in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell universe: Takes players deep into the saga of Sam Fisher – with missions from Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. and Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent. Discover the entire Splinter Cell series through flashbacks and brand new missions. A game of gadgets for your gadget: Features all the weapons and gadgets from the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell franchise, in addition to some new ones exclusive to the PSP system version. Accessible Wi-Fi multiplayer: Challenge your friends in Spy vs. Spy Deathmatch multiplayer mode.

More info --> http://www.yesasia.com/?/info.php?pro...5&lsaid=219793

i seen some reviews and im not to fond of the ratings.. not to tempting to buy it

I GOTTA get this game. But I'm not willing to upgrade to 2.60. Does anyone know of a UMD loader? I don't think MPH's will work and Jupter projects sucks monkey b*lls!

WOW this game looks top of the line like syphon filter (witch the UMD don't work on 1.5 yet so i cant play it!)

ohh yeah and guess what this is lucky post 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That game is a disgrace to the splinter cell name. DO NOT BUY IT.

somebody agrees with me lol and yea the filter game only works by the iso way so you need a big memory stick... saving up to get the 2 gig gaming card and no its not the ultra line one thats too rich for my blood lol

tht guy on the cover looks like robbie williams...lol... and i hate the splinter cell genre.. but the kids love em..

The ONLY game that is not supported by no loader , weirdly gigantic ISOs , stinking game (i had to play it in a friend's 2.6 console) ... anything else??

Thread Information