Thread: Pimp My Garage Released!

Blog Entries

psp Pimp My Garage Released!

News from GTA Portable .com

Yes after the delay due to the CheatSync platform getting deleted from their old host last week AdePSP and his team worked hard to get Pimp My Garage finished.
    This amazing tool was written by ADe (Known as ADePSP), while the cheats were found by Vettefan88. What it does is it lets you change all of the options for handling in the vehicle selected (Suspension, Tires, Rims, etc.) and lets you spawn that vehicle with the colors you'd like in the favored Safehouse. Aside from that, you can also change the color of your exhaust.

Along with tons of help from beta testers and an encouraging, and very anxious Razz, community, you can now create that perfect stunt video or driving experince. Another great thing is that the cars work in multiplayer, so if you and all the other players in the game put on the cheats you all want, you can have your own races!

With the feature of having a URL for the car you created, you can easily share and edit your perfect creation! Be sure that you post the URL in the right places, and don't spam!

-The CheatSync Team

So head on over to the Pimp My Garage section of CheatSync.net and start pimping your cars!
    Visit the site here --> http://www.cheatsync.net/pmg

Sweet cant wait to try this out been waiting since it was announced

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! LCS needed a custom car thingy, and now it has one

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Amazing I Love The Exaust Fume Color Option i found a neat lil trick.....first i made a kuruma car ...it was yellow car blue bottom and green exaust right....
    then i made a purple and light blue pjc-600 motor bike with pimpin purple exaust.....
    well i was driving my purple and blue bike around the city with the hover carcoed then i teleported too stauntin safe house too see if you could spawn both a custom bike and car AT THE SAME TIME......you cant....but to my surprise my PURPLE AND BLUE BIKE WITH GREEN EXAUST TRANSFORMED INTO A YELLOW AND BLUE BIKE WITH GREEN EXAUST!!!
    THATS RIGHT IT TOOK ON THE CARS TRAITS!!!! CRAZY HUH TRY IT IT WORKS IVE DONE IT A COUPLE OF TIMES WORKS LIKE CLOCKWORK!

CANT WAIT TOO pimp my helicopter!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome!!! Heard about this just now and i've already pimped some cars, it's so easy!! Keep up the good work guys!

man, this would be cool if I had a 2.0! No hacks for GTA work with the MPHGL

Thread Information