Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Easter

wow..... this is great work, u are the best !

PSP Coder

ok

well i was hoping to post some more tonight but its getting late and i have to get up for work tomorrow even tho tomorrow is a holiday still. Damn milestone builds.

Anyways I will post some more easter hunt pictures tomorrow.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all and holy crap batman everything seems to be running better than you make it sound!
    Little bit of a perfectionist huh?
    Well man you don't cease to amaze me.
    Don't be so hard on yourself and take it easy.

DCEmu Newbie

Also is that loop thing your were talking about in major 64 games an error in the roms or emu.
    Only asking because I've been playing mario 64 with the NEMU 64 emu it runs awesome with that in mind if you got the source for that emu would it help getting you out of the LOOP?
    Good Luck

Thumbs down

Hey Mister Psmonkey!!!!!!!! I Neeeeed Your Attention!!!!!!! Well I Just Came From Pspu And I Didnt Like The Sound Of That Crap At All!!!!!! Personally I Think You Should Release Here And Here Only!!!!! Screw All Those A$$holes Over Thier Who Say Dont Come Back Till Its Done, Well **** That!!!!! Those $#@!s Dont Deserve Anything Of This Sort!!! I Think U Should Never Post Thier Again And Only Release Here.....besides Youll Get Alot More Hits At Ur Site And Dcemu.co Will Too So I Think We All Take A Vote To Only Release Here.....never Look A Gift Monkey In The Mouth!!!!! I Vote For Psmonkey And Dcemu.co!!!!!!!!!!!

missed all the action all day... ill try tommarow (DAMN my slow internet)

ps: those shots look amazing

and erban terrorist.... i don't really like pspu but psmonkey didnt post there. he only commented... and even if it was posted here i bet someone would post it there something this big

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Erban Terrorist
    Hey Mister Psmonkey!!!!!!!! I Neeeeed Your Attention!!!!!!! Well I Just Came From Pspu And I Didnt Like The Sound Of That Crap At All!!!!!! Personally I Think You Should Release Here And Here Only!!!!! Screw All Those A$$holes Over Thier Who Say Dont Come Back Till Its Done, Well **** That!!!!! Those $#@!s Dont Deserve Anything Of This Sort!!! I Think U Should Never Post Thier Again And Only Release Here.....besides Youll Get Alot More Hits At Ur Site And Dcemu.co Will Too So I Think We All Take A Vote To Only Release Here.....never Look A Gift Monkey In The Mouth!!!!! I Vote For Psmonkey And Dcemu.co!!!!!!!!!!!
    Other then posting in the comment section. I am not the one who posted the news article. Either way I am gonna bug clay to IP ban that guy because its the same person over and over again.

Either way this site always gets the release. other sites are just spreading the good word.

Also huge props go to wally for finding a new n64 rom that shows 3d. Its gonna be another egg tomorrow/today.

I agree about pspu all the posters seem like they know **** all about psp homebrew or any coding at all(not that I know much -though I understand all the effort that you and others put into the programs you make-)
    they had the cheek to say the pics look"bad" (bad bad not good bad) WTF those screenshots look amazing we can see what games they are!!

keep up the good work, cant wait for next screenshot.
    (post one of IRIS)

DCEmu Newbie

ähm pspmonkey could i say something.i think you are the best programmer in the world.i love the screenshots of quest 64.i think this is the ebst homebrew for psp in the world

PSP Coder

*drool*
    The next batch is gonna be good. Will post soon

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information