Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Easter

great videos
    me very happy

u still think that goldeneye will be playable by e3?

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Demolition49
    Im not sure if this has been posted before, but is PSmonkey still on a break???
    Nope. currently trying to find texture bugs & also figure out why mario will not work

DCEmu Rookie

will not? you r saying it definitly?

It's not working yet.

PSP Coder

Sorry for the spam but I need this post to prove a point at psp-hacks. Someone there is posting as me saying I have donkey emu and it's real. That is a load of horse $#@!.

Psp-hacks.com comment section is full of ****tards. I did not make post #29. I did make post #30. Donkey is full of $#@! and will always be full of $#@!.

That is all

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude You Rock Thank You So Much!!!! This Is Awesome! Soon The Ds Will Be Worth Nothing! Thanks So Much... Is There Any Way Possible I Could Donate Money To You!

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunhoare
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude You Rock Thank You So Much!!!! This Is Awesome! Soon The Ds Will Be Worth Nothing! Thanks So Much... Is There Any Way Possible I Could Donate Money To You!
    Yes but atm I dont feel right collecting donations untill I have a more advance build release.

I would like to accept donations in the future because 1/3 of it is going to Zilmar & the PJ64 team (i've already talked to him about it and he is fine with it and me mentioning it). Zilmar deserves some donations because of all his hard work on pj64 & all the suport he has given me by answering my many n64 questions.

Finaly I have an answer to my long asked question. I will then donate during the next release.
    PS I hope that any one who mentions the Donkey crap, should be banned, im sick of hearing this bullazz about nothing!
    Sorry to spam(.)(.)

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    Yes but atm I dont feel right collecting donations untill I have a more advance build release.

I would like to accept donations in the future because 1/3 of it is going to Zilmar & the PJ64 team (i've already talked to him about it and he is fine with it and me mentioning it). Zilmar deserves some donations because of all his hard work on pj64 & all the suport he has given me by answering my many n64 questions.
    Im sorry for being off-topic (I think...) but whats PJ64 and who is zilmer... what proects has (S)he done...

DCEmu Newbie

I too plan to donate on the next release.

I take it those box-y flashing on Monkey64 is coming from the game not a weird reation with the camera?

Also please let us know how you fixed the offical Nintendo games allowing them to load. Kinda intrested as to why it works with others, but not offical releases...so just for curiosity's sake.

PS.

Mabey it would be good to sticky an "explaination" of Donkey in the forums, with a *READ* tag....then delete/ban anyone who brings it up. Keep some threads from getting derailed.

Thread Information