Thread: Dreamcast Party Site

Blog Entries

Default Dreamcast Party Site

Whats this mean?

Ante todo un efusivo saludo a todos los Dreamers que rondais por aquí.
    No hay muchas noticias ni tiempo "pa nada" pero si os dais cuenta estamos todos bastante bien conectados.
    Bueno para no sostener más tiempo el vilo, diremos que la Party DC-GP32 tiene todas las papeletas para ser celebrada el SABADO 9 de Octubre.
    Juk se ha movido muchísimo y todo apunta hacia "Colmenar Viejo" (20 min en tren desde Mad).
    De cualquier forma cualquier novedad, será posteada rapidito, para que al menos estemos un pelín más informados. Eso es todo de momento, un saludo.

http://www.dreamparty.gratishost.com/

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: Dreamcast Party Site

First, greetings go to any Dreamer who is over here. There aren't much news nor free time to do anything, but if you think you'll realise we're all quite well conected (don't understand what he means ??? ) Anyway, to cut off the tension (this time is me who doesn't know what he means) the next DC-GP32 Party could possibly be on October, 9th (he means 2004). Juk (17yo, quite nice guy, met him several times) has been moving a lot and it seems it'll be in Colmenar Viejo, north of Madrid, 20 minutes in train from the center. Anyway, any more news will be posted asap to be, at least, a little bit better informed. That's all for now, greets.

Now: there's nothing behing this announcement, Ron is a nice guy and his sacrificating a lot to receive nothing in return (only critics), but I'm quite unsure this is gonna happen as Juk has actually doing nothing for the moment and there's no place in Colmenar to do a decent party, as it's a quite small village.

But in Ron we trust, the day before the first party I was trying to help him and Anarchy, and everthing was going wrong, and Ron felt extremly bad (terrible stomach ache) but the next morning everything went extremely fine, all of a sudden.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dreamcast Party Site

yeah i like ron, pablo and propellor and the Dreamcast Party site

Thread Information