Thread: PSP Corrupt Data Remover

Default PSP Corrupt Data Remover

I recently decided to spend the afternoon making a simple program that'll get rid of the Corrupt Data in the Games/Memory Stick menu in the PSP.
    The process of getting rid of it is well known, so I'm not expecting to be original. I merely wrote this because I could, and because other people might find it useful.

So heres my verison. Its available for download here at http://www.inner-fire.net/Project.aspx?type=apps&id=1 Its small...really small 64kb
    (Please note that it requires .NET Framework 2.0 available from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en)

I use this myself all the time, it just makes the PSP look heaps better.

The readme/Howto are included in the program. Comments, compliments, suggestions are most welcome to me at [email protected]

Blog Entries

thanks i posted the news on the main site

OMG this thing is nothing but crap I did exactly what it said now nothing on my PSP works and I have to reinstall everything that was on my PSP now. What a waste of frieken time. Wraggster get rid of this app. it did not help me even the least. Got rid of the corrupted data icons but now I can't play the stuff that is on my PSP im pretty sure that is a problem!!!

Yeah, same here...
    Luckily, I could just open up my psp contents on the PC and change the folder names back to normal

whatever guys, works for me.
    I merely posted it around a couple of places in case there are people out there who could benefit from an app like this.

Sorry if it didn't work.

Thread Information