Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Win exclusive MapleStory goodies with Knights of Cygnus!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

General games Win exclusive MapleStory goodies with Knights of Cygnus!

MapleStory, the free to play MMORPG, announces its biggest update ever with Knights of Cygnus this August! To celebrate we’re giving you the chance to win a bundle of exclusive MapleStory goodies including plush characters and figurines.

MapleStory is an online role playing game that is free to play and free to download. This somewhat secret game is actually played by over 92 million players worldwide, so you never know who you might meet in the Maple world. This summer MapleStory Europe is pleased to announce the launch of Knights of Cygnus. This exciting update will provide content that is rare and unique, and players of this popular game can expect a totally fresh concept that they won’t have experienced before. With upgrades to the interface system, new functions and hotkey add-ons as well as the anticipated community improvements, the Knights of Cygnus is one to look out for!
    Experienced players can expect to empower their character, making it stronger by using the Blessing of the Spirit buff which is only open to Knights of Cygnus users. The Knights of Cygnus addition is also great for newbies, as it offers a number of level up options which enable players to progress through the game with a higher job or skill set.
    This summer MapleStory has so much to offer, plus it’s strangely addictive and of course free to play and free to download – so what are you waiting for?!

One lucky winner will receive a selection of plush goodies including a MapleStory mushroom, dinosaur, penguin and yetti.

Knights of Cygnus trailer:

To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

Whats the longest you have ever played a MMORPG for?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK, Ireland and Germany only (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on Friday 14th August 2009.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK, Ireland and Germany* please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants. No alternative prize will be offered. We reserve the right to issue an alternative prize of the same value should the prize no longer be available

4 months and 10 days it was wow (sorry it was my first MMORPG) i had only been on it for a day or so then i meet someone..... it kept me going for a while until it got weird it was like dating, but online nuff said, I cut the bond and haven't touched it since. Now i'm waiting for Aion... yey

DCEmu Newbie

the longest i playe one for was about 3months got hooked so bad, couldnt keep away from it until it started getting boring

I played runescape for about 2 years.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

DCEmu Newbie

The longest i have ever played was Ragnarok Online it was my first mmorpg and i played it on and off for maybe 4 years.

I played City of Heroes/Villains for about three years all told, though very casually.

BTW, I live in the 'States, so I guess I'm not entering this contest.

Acorn Electron User

Zero hours. I've never played a MMORPG unless playing Phantasy Star Online solo on the Dreamcast counts

a few months on pso
    secret message!
    I used to have a signature here.

DCEmu Newbie

i'm playing lotro since beta. more than 2 years.

I've played WoW for about 10 months, 18 if you include private servers.. Others, like LOTRO, and FLYFF just don't cut the addiction.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information