Quite a nice news update, heres what Quzar posted:[br][br] i figured id give a bit of an update: ive been trying to get a menu system implemented and by tomorrow should have it working. other than that, i have been fiddling around other parts of the code, and from what i see it seems amazingly fast yet very incomplete. I have never seen code look like this before. Once I get a menu working, there will be 6 different settings: file to load (from CD), video_page_flipping, cga_low_res_mode, int9_as_irq, int1c_as_irq, direct_mode3. The emulator is well documented so I generally know what these mean, but Im not sure. It has pre-programmed settings for 6 different games, but that is all. These settings determine how it runs and all. The one thing I dont understand at all is how/why controls are not working well for me. I can start a game (of round 42) but then cannot play it. It runs as if i were playing, but am unable to control the action. [br] [br]All in all its buggy, needs work, is pretty much dead on the PC side, but will be able to run who knows how many older games, and is very fast. Oh, and it is theoretically emulating a 386 cpu, which is quite good. [br][br]well that was posted earlier and then the author of Bhole has now joined our forum and has posted this:[br][br] i'm the guy who wrote BHole [br]quzar sent me e-mail, i was actually hoping someone may be interested in that thing... but nobody did... [br]anyway, if you guys tell me specific games you want me to run i think i can try retouching it (notice, i haven't touched BHole for like... 2 years... the release you guys saw was actually quite late [br] [br] [br]anyway, just wanted to tell you BHole was dead because no one seemed to care about it... (and we had dosbox and mess) if anyone cares about it know i think we can have some nice zombification. [br] [br]p.s. here's the stupid question, in my life, i never seen anything but a PC, and a DEC-Alpha, can you guys please give me specs of the whole dreamcast thingy, so that maybe if i add more code to BHole, it will be done in a way that will make the code more compatible. [br][br]Nice to see the original author getting involved, lets hope that this turns into one of the most important emulators of the year.[br][br]Check out the Topic Here