Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when will 2.6 downgrader be available?

DCEmu Newbie

Default when will 2.6 downgrader be available?

well guys, i made the mistake of upgrading my psp from 1.5 to 2.0 to 2.6... bad mistake...
    but anyways, when do u think fanjita is gonna make a downgrader for it? i kno he will figure it out, but still, i think some more ppl shold work on it, i kno most of u guys are like 13-19 or older and dont have that much exp in the hacking biz, since fajita has been programmin $#@! since he was 10... hes now like.. 35 or older
    but yeah, someone tell me when the downgrader is here

GP2X Coder/Moderator

How long is a piece of string?

Also how do you know that peolpe are not working on it? There could be dozens of hackers trying but not publicizing any news till they hit a breakthrough.

DCEmu Newbie

string?

i dont kno, but i hear everyone talking about Fanjita cracking the code, and noone else is giving any credit to anyone
    fanjita is 32, married, with 2 dogs, hes not a genie

Fanjita will not be the man to crack the code. Look how busy he is tring to get the eloader to work... do you really think has the time to even cosider creating a downgrade?
    Try this link:
    http://www.pspcrazy.com/?page=Story&id=713

This man by the name of Envision claims that he has a 2.6 downgrader and will be releasing the public release on April 25th. So a few days to wait to see if this is real or not.
    This could be fake however so dont count on anything yet... It almost looks pretty believable to me. Just cross your fingers and hope that is real.

By the way, Fanjita already said that he doent approve of 1.5 firmware version, as it allows the access of Isos (aka: free umd games) and in most cases, are often used for pirating purposes. I know for a fact that FANJITA WILL NOT CREATE A DOWNGRADER.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BALL_SAC
    Fanjita will not be the man to crack the code. Look how busy he is tring to get the eloader to work... do you really think has the time to even cosider creating a downgrade?
    Try this link:
    http://www.pspcrazy.com/?page=Story&id=713

This man by the name of Envision claims that he has a 2.6 downgrader and will be releasing the public release on April 25th. So a few days to wait to see if this is real or not.
    This could be fake however so dont count on anything yet... It almost looks pretty believable to me. Just cross your fingers and hope that is real.

By the way, Fanjita already said that he doent approve of 1.5 firmware version, as it allows the access of Isos (aka: free umd games) and in most cases, are often used for pirating purposes. I know for a fact that FANJITA WILL NOT CREATE A DOWNGRADER.
    Where did you hear that Fanjita doesn't approve of firmware 1.50? Fanjita and Ditlew have been trying to create a downgrader for some time.

I dont think they are going to create a downgrader. Fanjita said on 31 january:
    ''And no, we're not interested in making an ISO loader or a downgrader, so please don't ask. Homebrew is the goal, and homebrew is not the same as piracy.''

So take what you will from that...

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by cbrown
    string?

i dont kno,
    Exactly. We don't even know if there will be one.

Quote Originally Posted by motz
    Where did you hear that Fanjita doesn't approve of firmware 1.50? Fanjita and Ditlew have been trying to create a downgrader for some time.
    They said a while back that they arent even intrested and please DONT ASK
    so that usually tells a person a thing or two about what another persons plans are. I dont know if he has it posted on his actual site right now... but I did see that posted on his forums.

Yeah, I know they are no longer working on a downgrader, as Fanjita mentioned this to me. Although I would disagree with the fact that Fanjita is against Firmware 1.50.

Tuesday at 09:03 AM. I talked to someone who told their cousin this ;P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information