Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: GeMP (Homer's RIN) v3.3 Released!

                  
   
  1. #1
    Won Hung Lo wraggster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Age
    42
    Posts
    116,724
    Blog Entries
    3209
    Rep Power
    50

    psp GeMP (Homer's RIN) v3.3 Released!

    Source - PSP3D

    Homer has just released the final version of GeMP (GameBoy/GameBoy Color Emulator/Media Player for PSP), with sources and all for developers to improve on in the future.

    There are a ton of new features and fixes in v3.3, so long that we decided not to list them all in this news post. They're all listed inside the GeMP.doc file (the readme), which also includes important information on the homebrew itself and it's lifetime from start to finish.

    Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    Thanks to PSP3D/Atomos for the news.

  2. #2
    DCEmu Old Pro pkmaximum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Maybe eventually we will see via ad hoc on game boy/color now that would be something to look foward too. Pokemon via PSP 2 PSP that would be awsome.

  3. #3
    DCEmu Regular BALL_SAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Teabagin, OK
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pkmaximum
    Maybe eventually we will see via ad hoc on game boy/color now that would be something to look foward too. Pokemon via PSP 2 PSP that would be awsome.
    I dunno about that... homer says that will be the final release for the gameboy color emulator. You will not see ad-hoc until someone gets there hands on the source code, and does some major editing. But I have to agree, if the emulator was to have ad-hoc functions, this would be a kick-a$$ app.

  4. #4
    DCEmu Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Japan
    Age
    38
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BALL_SAC
    But I have to agree, if the emulator was to have ad-hoc functions, this would be a kick-a$$ app.
    But I have to disagree...



    you see...



    this is ALREADY a kick-a$$ app! Kick-A$$ does not mean perfect. I don't want a perfect app because PERFECT would negate the possibility for improvement. But now we're getting into symantics and that's for another forum on another web site

  5. #5
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BALL_SAC
    I dunno about that... homer says that will be the final release for the gameboy color emulator. You will not see ad-hoc until someone gets there hands on the source code, and does some major editing. But I have to agree, if the emulator was to have ad-hoc functions, this would be a kick-a$$ app.
    the source code is in the package...


    and it doesnt work on my 2.01

  6. #6

    Default

    This is a pretty nice final release. Not as finished as i'd have hoped for but still great. I look forward to anything else Homer is working on.

  7. #7
    DCEmu Regular BALL_SAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Teabagin, OK
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moning2
    the source code is in the package...


    and it doesnt work on my 2.01
    This emulator should work with 2.01... I have it running on my 2.6.

    This emulator runs great... worth the download people!

  8. #8
    DCEmu Old Pro pkmaximum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    I wish RIN would come back and work on his emulator more. I hvae a 1.5 PSP too and we have ad hoc for sms+Game Gear but not game boy. Does anybody even know any ad hoc games for game gear?

  9. #9
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BALL_SAC
    This emulator should work with 2.01... I have it running on my 2.6.

    This emulator runs great... worth the download people!
    ill try it with the standard eloader menu

    still doesnt work :/ well too bad

  10. #10
    DCEmu Old Pro SSaxdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Suburbia, IL
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Even though an ad-hoc Gameboy emulator would be cool, not many games would be great over ad-hoc. An ad-hoc SNES emulator would be the best.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •