via Bazzie Bizzle.com
ClrMamePro (an auditing tool) has been updated agian. Version 3.129 has more updates to the offline list datfile parser and a few other things.
Here's what's new in ClrMamePro 3.129:
- misc: added some more support for offline dats. Parsing romTitle tags etc...
- misc: don't allow "." at the end of a rom name anymore
- misc: parser warning about double named rom entries but different hashes include nodumps (MESS .133)
- misc: fixing an unpacked wrong file name (where the new name already exists) backups and
replaces the existing file now instead of reporting not-fixed.
- fixed: batcher-rebuilder always scan/never scan subfolder options aren't saved correctly
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments