_tyrell_ has anounced a new version of his Sinclear Spectrum emulator Speccyal K for Dreamcast:[br][br]"A new version is almost ready. I hope to get it out this week, along with the source code (GNU). [br][br]Here's what has been fixed / added : [br][br]- Added loading/saving of compressed memory snapshots (4 slots available, display free VMU memory blocks). Accessible via start+left trigger. Can be used to save your hardly typed basic programs to memory card or save a game and play it later. [br]- Correct border emulation (line by line). [br]- Stability problems have been completely fixed. But unfortunately I had to remove the bilinear and fullscreen options (temporary, I hope), until I find a way to add PVR/DMA support without the previous problems. [br]- Autoload of .TAP files ! This will avoid typing the very annoying LOAD"" in basic. Requires 2 additional files on the cd, in the /lib/ directory. Multilevels .TAP games should also benefit from the new tape reading code from Philip Kendall libspectrum library. However some tape games can crash the dc but are quite rare. I have tested dozens of tape games and I'd say that 7 or 8 out of 10 are correctly loading. [br]- Fixed the interface issues quite a bit : left trigger = virtual keyboard, right trigger = options, start + left trigger = load/save, start + right trigger = file browser. start is still used in all screens as a confirmation key. [br][br]This will be released as the v0.2 version. [br][br]I'm already working on the TZX file format. I hope to get it working in the following 2 months (thanks to the very nice libspectrum library)."[br]