Thread: Off Topic News - Help ET Phone Home! (EmuTalk Money Drive)

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default Off Topic News - Help ET Phone Home! (EmuTalk Money Drive)

The Emulation 64 Network, in which we are hosted on has suffered problems the last few days, so the host Martin has decided to move to a server that will ensure our future but it does come at a price, heres the newspost from Keith the webmaster of Emufanatics and Senior Member of the Emu64 Network:[br][br] Well it is time for a good old fashion money drive for a new home (server) for ET (EmuTalk).[br][br]Currently EmuTalk has outgrown it's old home and we (the emulation64 family) are asking for your help in raising some momey to cover the initial costs of getting the new server. Even the smallest amount would help out a bunch .. a $1 here a $1 there .. every bit helps.[br][br]Currently Martin (server host) is accepting paypal donations at [email protected]. If you can't use paypal and want to make other arrangements then please get in contact with Martin.[br][br]Thanks a million to everyone who wants to help get EmuTalk back up and running as soon as possible![br][br]These donations will also help many other emulation sites such as EmuFanatics, DCEmu.co.uk, Official Dolphin site .. and many more. The new server will become our new home as well and provide us with an even better network and sever so we can continue to bring you the best that emulation has to offer. Thanks again for all your help! [br][br]Ill echo Keiths Comments and say thanks for anyhelp.

Blog Entries

Default Re:  Off Topic News - Help ET Phone Home! (Em

well ive donated £4.04 (all that was in my paypal account)

ill do some more after my holiday

I dont mind helping out the best hosts i could find for this site

Martin

Default Re:  Off Topic News - Help ET Phone Home! (Em

Thanks mate, I appreciate it.

Thread Information