Thread: SelfBootInducer v4 Theme

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default SelfBootInducer v4 Theme

Today burner0 released SBInducer v4, a new version of his wonderful DreamInducer configuration tool with downward compatibility and a lot of nice new features. Now he has posted pics of the wonderful styled new default theme by Mikey242 and himself over at theDCEmulation.com message board:[br][br]I tried to get in most of what everyone had suggested within reason over the past year that the last version was in circulation (geeze...).[br][br]If you still need an incentive to download, check out the new theme: [br][br][br][br] [br][br]Read more about this fantastic release in our SBInducer4 forum topic and visit his great website at www.sbiffy.com for a download of SBInducer4 and all your needed SBI files...

[Modified 06/02/04 21:19:08 by DCEmu_Newsposter]

Blog Entries

Default Re: SelfBootInducer v4 Theme

i dropped the size of the screenshots down

good newspost though

DCEmu Newbie

Little advice to Curt here tho, next time don't announce a contest if in the end it ends up with something that wasn't even in the contest, or a theme done with the help of the devver. As burner0 stated in a post.

But on that anyway, congrats for the new version.

Username: VampiricS, Name: "Guest", Female, 39, Haiti, Email: [email protected]
    WTF ??? Who are you?

Curious:

Chris

[quote author=VampiricS link=board=news;num=1086203222;start=0#2 date=06/03/04 at 01:21:29]Little advice to Curt here tho, next time don't announce a contest if in the end it ends up with something that wasn't even in the contest, or a theme done with the help of the devver. As burner0 stated in a post.

But on that anyway, congrats for the new version.[/quote]

Well - I apologize for that, but really the winning theme came from Mikey. It was his idea, and burnerO just changed one or two things. Mikey's theme was the winner of the contest whether burnerO had changed it or not.
    I will not announce any contests in the future unless I have complete control over them. It's unfortunate that you really took it that seriously, though, as it was all supposed to be for fun, and all of the themes that were submitted will be added to the Sbiffy!com database.
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

Nice theme. I think fits perfectly on SBI mascot "banana look"

congrats Mikey

You've just got to love that dancing banana.

Nice new release

Thread Information