You've seen Scenedicate. Now it's time for....
There have been a few submissions already, but we'd really like to pack this thing with great content so that there will be lots to offer. Here are a few ideas for articles in scenedicate.
* Interviews with key Sceners
* Profiling specific projects
* Game reviews and strategies (commercial or freeware)
* Personal Stories (dc or not)
* Opinions on the scene
* Anything Dreamcast or not!
If you have a cool story about dreamcast, saturn, your dog, or a political theses on pre-mature cat hibernation.... hey submit that too! We want to keep Scenedicate interesting so some variety would be great. Our last issue featured articles about the gp32 demoscene, scummvm for dc, an essay on capitalism, and well... you get the idea.
Please submit all your articles to max[a]dreamcast-scene[.]com