Gefa has posted an entry into the Neoflash Summer 2009 Coding Contest:
Project name : Portable Bubble
From : Italia (Italy)
Division : PSP GAME
Original entry : YES
Support Motion : NO
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10 : NO
Portable Bubble is a Puzzle Bobble clone for PSP.
It has some interesting features, like the possibility to create new levels. Besides, you can download new level set connecting your PSP online. Simply, from the main menu go to "Download", select an access point where to connect and then with the D-pad select the level set you want to download.
By default, Portable Bubble contains three level sets, for a total of 120 levels.
The first, "default_levels", is directly taken from Frozen Bubble.
Little explanation of the main menu:
Start Level Set: From here, after to have choosen the level set, you select the level you want playing
Random Here: Play a randomly generated level!
Download: Download new level sets from the Internet
Exit: Exit from the game.
## Portable Bubble changelog
- First public release.
- Added two background musics (thanks to sakya);
- Now the game use oslib (thanks to sakya);
- Frame rate is stabilized;
- Added a system of record for each level;
- First to play a level, is now possible to see a preview of that;
- Added two new level sets;
- Added the possibility to download new level sets from you PSP;
- Solved some bugs;