Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Daedalus PSP (N64 emu)

DCEmu Newbie

Seriously, like every other person has been saying; you should get together with PSMonkey and compare notes and stuff. That would be incredible. Anyway, good luck to the both of you and keep up the awesome work!

I tried three differrent MK4 roms but neither worked...Oh well...This is still the best news I've heard today.

Quote Originally Posted by accordian boy
    i havn't changed the names of the eboot files i do get a corrupted icon for it im sure
    the names are the same as in the download

daedalus & daedalus%

thats how they came in the file
    what do i do

the eboot loads but the rom doesnt
    is there a specific rom name i need or a specific version of super mario 64
    it needs to be a "v64" file, not rom or z64.... just change the name...

BTW whomever got smash bros. intro to run....wich rom did you use? I've tried the three I have and all three fail to load. Thank you.

NEVERMIND...I think I didn't actually try the japanese version before....that's the one that works, it's also the smallest in size.

Just tested two versions of CastleVania 64

...it loads the screen that prompts for the memory card(no text) then a blue screen, but that's about it...the emulator stops the game abruptly afterwards.

FIRST THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS
    i know your busy.....
    SECOND GRINCH i doubt he is MAD to be honest i think STRNM would agree PSMONKEY is tackling a BIGGER more COMPLETE n64 for a END result of better speeds and compatability...so is he mad....no ...prob releaved he does not have to spend EVERY spare min. on his emu now at least some of you have a teaser to satisfy you till the M64 wich was not EVEN in the SAME genre as this emu....but there both 64 emu you say...
    well yes thats true...however they are very different in that psmonkey is making a 64 MADE FOR PSP and the DAedleus is a awsome pc n64 that has generously been ported.....but its not even close to the same thing...my only concern now that i know both project leader ARE team players AND DO share a common goal in this and have kept in contact....is that there projects will be too different to work together on the same emu....so they will have to do the un-thinkable....work on 2 of them IF they do decide to....alot of commitment involved ....eather way its awsome you released the source on sourceforge....very very cool man...thanx againg for answering my question...

yes. vettacossx is right. this is a port. working from scratch and porting are 2 totally different things. this still runs pc code on the psp. while m64 is running natively.

Starfox works ingame (training mode)!!!! w00t!!!! youre a GOD StrmnNrmn!!!!
    Im trying to run Snowboard kids aswell now.... ive gotten up the intro screens ("atlus" and "racdym") and now the intro video..... it blinks all the time, has tons of graphical glitches, goes terribly slow and there text in the background all the time which says "[MShould be servicing pending interruots here: 04 08?" LOL... but it the intro runs (in game doesnt seem to work)!!! w00t!!!

Very exciting indeed. Will you be posting here when you have a 2.0+ version? Do you have any idea when that might be available to us?

This is great, though in the long run M64 has MUCH greater potential due to the fact that it is being coded from scratch for the psp rather than being a pc emu port.

quest64 and mega man 64 doesnt work.... mario kart froze when i pressed start (for me)... and with smashbros i just gets lots of error messages....

Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information