Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Daedalus PSP (N64 emu)

found a way to make it run faster- run it thorugh IRShell at 333mhz it will give you a nice boost in speed.

good look cooe14!!! does irshell work for 2.x yet last i checked it didnt just curious

Hey, VettaCossX,

I'm running 2.6, and I'm confused as hell.
    I'm using "BOCK" to load it, and I have four Daedalus things to choose from.
    I've tried all 4, and the same thing always happens,
    Black Screen, flash of text, Gray Logo screen, I press X,
    Black Screen, PSP suffer horrible death...
    Well, okay it just turns off but whatever....

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    found a way to make it run faster- run it thorugh IRShell at 333mhz it will give you a nice boost in speed.

good look cooe14!!! does irshell work for 2.x yet last i checked it didnt just curious
    Hey, in IRshell do you just raise to 333mhz and hit X on the emulator or do you Launch homebrew from /IRSHELL/HOMEBREW/EBOOT.PBP, and if that then what do i put in the HOMEBREW folder? just the eboot?
    Thanks

Great stuff.

these guys should really exchange source code and stuff they might have some games working soon

DCEmu Newbie

This is just so awesome.

I'm playing Mario 64 on my PSP.

I've been waiting for this for so long...

As others have said, I really hope you and monkey can work together. I'm sure the result would be fantastic.

Those with questions for vettacrossx i know him and he is a good friend of mine i will ask him to answer your questions i would but can't because i have 1.5 and am not fimilar with 2.6 Homebrew

Im using firmware 2.6 and I have sucessfully played the game. It's slow and quite a bit of graphical issues but it is an awsome first release. Please don't be like the other dudes and quit your project! We need you!!!! MUST HAVE BANJO KAZOOIE IN POCKET!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nyrtrublue
    OMG this is the best day of my life! First, I got no homework at school, then I come home and see this! It may be slow, but it is a good example of what will be possible soon. Maybe PSMonkey should work on this and try to speed it up (if that's possible with a port.)

Ditto this is the greatest day of my life but is it true that you cant speed up a port?
    your life must be very sad if this slow emu is the best day of your life just sad

Quote Originally Posted by Pirathonite
    Hey, in IRshell do you just raise to 333mhz and hit X on the emulator or do you Launch homebrew from /IRSHELL/HOMEBREW/EBOOT.PBP, and if that then what do i put in the HOMEBREW folder? just the eboot?
    Thanks
    Just raise the speed to 333 mhz and hit x on the emulator. The emulator should be in the games folder like always.

Thread Information