Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

PSP User

lol both of your first posts, monkey is a major fanbase for dcemu

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by The Horny Antilope
    nintendo are being to greedy
    nah they just want it to be cheaper so more people can buy it....they always did that....they firstly wanted the NES to have a 16-bit processor and disk drive while still being affordable (about US$75)....but obviously it would cost more than that at that time....
    anyway can't wait for the next week to see this out =p

monkey, maybe you could colaborate with StrmnNrmn and figure out how he got mario to load so you can figure what bug is causing not to load in yours.

Hey also a good a idea would be to beat him to support saving because evertime you start a game on mario it takes like 5 min for the intro. So i bet it would be much appreciated even if it was something primitive.

oh and i was wondering if are you going to support compression in your next release.

PSmonkey you are awsome!
    You have done well.

psp

Quote Originally Posted by Inu268
    nah they just want it to be cheaper so more people can buy it....they always did that....they firstly wanted the NES to have a 16-bit processor and disk drive while still being affordable (about US$75)....but obviously it would cost more than that at that time....

My NES still has the price tag on the box (yes I still have the box and every thing else If I would have bought it, I wouldn't have throwed it in the basement like my parnets did, BTW it was one of there wedding presents, and now it is mine) and the price is $99.97, but that is a great price for such a great console!!!!! Good luck with working out the grapics problems PSmonkey, and I'm looking forward to the next build

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Mario 64 only runs at 5FPS on daedleus in most cases (this can be checked by pressing select in most cases)

Mario need not go much faster. Im guessing about 15fps is fast enough to run mario.
    Daedelus is like a proof of concept that N64 is quite able to be emulated on the PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by Inu268
    yea they make stuff cheap for the buyers, the Revolution (Yes, REVOLUTION, not that gay wii...) is gonna be lessa than $200 and most people will buy it since the 360 is already too expesnive for a lot of people, and with the PS3's "more of a family purchase" price tag, yea....

PS3 is prolly gonna be around $600 - $700 from checking the specs and comapring with similar products etc.

Yea nintendos a good company with the buyers on their mind first before all other things, really

Sony, I emailed, they didnt even read my letter, they replied me and sadi to call their help number, I called, and it said the phone call was gonna cost $10!! TEN DOLLARS FOR A PHONE CALL!?!??! Thats just too much! Especially when if they cared, they could have read my email and told me to ship the PSP to them to get it fixed, assholes...

Anyway yea.

Oh, keep up the great work Monkey! Cant wait to see where the gnl port gets!
    Daelalus, good luck also
    May the better man win!

I'm gona get a "Wii" cuz the 360 is and the PS3 will be too much money (lol I almost typed monkey insted of money, lol I did it again).

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

hey people,are we supposed to be able to play roms in the newest version of that n64 emulator?

DCEmu Rookie

You start the program from your games menu. It loads up. Theres a list of games. You hit x.

Thread Information